Thread: Vouch request Kayo_St

Vouch request Kayo_St

Quote:
    1) Some basic information about yourself, including name, nickname, nationality, age.
    Hi there, my name is Karlo from Split ( CROATIA ) , 16 years old, nickname on BattleNet is Kayo_st.
    Quote:
    2) How did you find out about EDL? Why do you wish to get approved in the league? Do you know anyone from EDL? If yes, list a few names.
    I see my nice friend [Star.Fighter] Is in league and i see that on forum
    and now i post a vouch ) .
    Quote:
    3) Write, summarily, a text that could describe your past DotA experience. (when did you start playing, where have you been mostly playing since then etc)
    I've playing on Garena 2 years & on Battle.net 3 ...I play wars,pub,and ESL ) ...
    Quote:
    4) Describe in a few words, honestly, what are your temper and manners like.
    i'm so good Boy ... and cool :P
    Quote:
    5) Your own evaluation of your DotA related skills. Which hero roles are you able to play? What is the role you enjoy most?
    I <3 BALANAR XD i+BALANAR=own ).
    Quote:
    6) Where, more exactly in which point of view, do you think you need improvements?
    i need improvements in support heroes.
    Quote:
    7) Have you posted a vouch request before? If you have, and you are able to, add a link to it.
    No.
    Quote:
    8) Replay which satisfies all above-noted requirements or if you wish to apply for a test game. - (Keep in mind that if you decide to post a replay, it has to be from a private game, clan war, fun war, any inhouse league).
    I don't have replay's but i'll wish to apply for a Test Game. Thank you
    Quote:
    9) If there is anything you can add in order to improve your chances of getting accepted, write it here.
    I want to get accepted , to improve my skills , to learn more from better players than me, and to know more people, make friends.... and to Enjoy playing, Having fun|||AND PLAY MY OTHER FRIENDS =) ... Thank's to ALL =)

Use quote if you know how to use it.

imba profile pic dead

Hidden Text click here to show

Just watch the game, first 15 minutes... Zeus knows everyrhing. Whole game he was blinking exact spot where we were. Btw he is TR.
    Btw he is TR.
    posted by Dota94

dead shoot aka phoenix marie fan!
    Single and Looking...

don't use so many emoticicons it makes it look too Informal...