Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan Issues: READ ME!

Clan Issues: READ ME!

Hello Eurobattleneters!

We've noticed for some time now some of you have encountered problems managing your clans.

Simply..sometimes,your chieftain goes inactive ( or better yet AFK,since some say there is no real life ) and there's no point in leaving that account hold the ultimate decisions in your clan and you feel like it's all going down without a sturdy hand to keep an eye on the organization.

So,we've decided to help you out in this matter.
    Whether your clan chieftain hasn't joined for at least 3 months or/ even more,his account got deleted since he hasn't logged in for 6 months,you may feel free and report such things and receive help.

How?
    Post a new reply to this thread,along with as many explaining as you can give related to your clan issue.
    Once you do that,I will send you further instructions and most likely will find a solution together.
    That's all,thanks for reading.

Hope you enjoy Eurobattle.net,
    Smurf in behalf of the Eurobattle.net Staff!

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

hi i am member of clan lm in eurobattle.i gave cheiftain to lmihufte but he is such a idiot he banned from battle.how i can get back cheiftain?

I need your server account,full name and tag of your clan and some explaining about 'lmihufte' . .he got banned from the server or what?

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

Login:cani_arap @00310251 Sex:
    Created:Wed Oct 12 07:01 2005
    Clan :LevH-i Mahfuz Rank:Shaman
    Client: Wacraft III Frozen Throne Ver: 1.24.4.243 Country:Turkey
    @http://banlist.eurobattle.net/banlist/
    LMIHuFTe Level Upper phaNtom Clearstats 31-03-2010
    Permanent
    LMIHuFTe Level Upper DepReM Banned 30-03-2010
    Permanent
    he is my friend he wanted to be cheif when i was inactive.i can proof that i am cheiftain of clan,we are attending all tournaments from euroturkiye.net
    Murat AY
    Regards
    Last edited by cani_arap; 15th April 2010 at 09:28 AM.

New User

Chief

Hey...i have a problem with the chieftain of the clan....he hasn`t player for a long time and i think his account was deleted...and now we don`t have a chieftain...and i`m asking for someone to make me chief ...my clan tag is nRs (NumberS) and my eurobattle account is nRs^Tastatura...pls help!

Alright,guys.
    Your clans will most likely get new chieftain(s) just after the server restarts next time.

Smurf ®™

Need Help

our clan leader's acc has been deleted.Our clan name is DoMuZ[Dmuz].Give the lead to me i'm waiting for ur help..
    My eurobattle acc name is Ulumo too..

Alright,will be done after server restart.

Smurf ®™

Banned Call me stupid, after being here for some months I was stupid enough to get banned!

Hello, i am the chieftain on my clan,but i wanna be 2 chieftains me and another friend,someonce can help?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If you wanna help eurobattle.net just dowload this filles:http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=104340

Will also be done after server restart.

Smurf ®™

Hello our clan have decided to put 2 chieftain's one is _Spasa_ but we need +1 his acc is [GSH]xfearx clan name is GSH.Anything other information need?

Here also needed 2nd chieftain. Current CL is ^raven, second meant to be is s1ckboy, clan name MH. Thanks for help in advance.

Will be done after server restart.

Smurf ®™

Clan : We Never Die
    Tag : diE
    Xpam account : Joker
    Hi,our clan is almost "dead". Our Chieftan was diE^.Lizzu and he put diE^.SonOfSatan Chieftan. Both have faculty and they don't enter anymore. they're not ppl online to play only 2-3 grunts(including me).I am grunt, cause this a new account. I'm in this clan like for 5 months.
    So i will be grateful to be the new chieftan, i will bring back to "live" the clan. If they come back (satan or lizzu) and want their chief back, no problemo.
    Thank you !

Are you sure your clan members support you as the new chieftain?
    If so,no problemo.

Smurf ®™

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast