[---]Vouch request : JimInFlames

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
    My name is Jim
    bnet name: JimInFlames

2.) Your Age.
    I'm 17 years old

3.) Where are you from?
    I'm from Greece.

4.) State your reason why you want to play here.
    Lately i play only fun games, privs etc. That's why i want to play some serious games at this leauge with no noobs or leavers.

5) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
    I must admit i am impulsive. That happens when people conversate with no logic, or judging all the time while they cant see their own mistakes.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
    I think I'm better at agility (yurnero, weaver, nevermore etc) or initiator (puck,earthshaker,axe) heros. I'm trying as much as i can at support though.

7.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
    I started playing dota 3 or 4 years ago. At first i was playing with some friends with local network. Later i got a better internet equipment so i discovered this server, (3 years ago). Had some clans, and played many clan wars. Was as a captain (lvl2) at hostbot and Dpl.

8.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
    I play earthshaker at a clan war between FmS (my clan) and DGA.
    I know i have some silly deaths and lack of wards but this was some time ago and i have improved that...
    Last edited by JimInFlamez; 7th April 2010 at 02:13 PM.

Safelist Member
    Awards
    es dont buy wards, not in a cw

Awards
    can u put replay played on 1.24c,d version?
    Hidden Text click here to show

Tito I apologise for my clan who didnt... anyway i have to play a good game for a while, i'll try play some priv and then give you a replay...

This Jim is pro Uther's Party player at 2 AM in the morning xDD

Registered User GaaraOfTheSand_'s Avatar
    Dunno what that has to do with the tread :>

here it is... it's a priv played in channel gr. Well yes the first 2 deaths sucked but i managed to fix that...

Awards
    bottle on krobe as first item, weak replay also.
    !deny

i took bottle because i had mortred mid and she was blinking and hitting while i was spamming carrion so i was losing both mana and hp, and bottle was filling both...

you know what can fill both?
    some tangos and clarity potions + some stats items

!deny
    racist bastard

Safelist Member
    or u could start with 3 branches and 1 tango and after u got money u could buy with chick a bottle and that's it..
    There are moments in your life when you appreciate yourself. That is pride. But there are other moments in your life when, besides yourself, people appreciate you. That is fame.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by demon-storm View Post
    or u could start with 3 branches and 1 tango and after u got money u could buy with chick a bottle and that's it..

what about ... chick as first item and each time he kills a creep he can buy a branch or kill another creep and buy a tango ... that way he wont have to make the trip to base to get a chick .
    Watch and learn
    -Bernard Lietaer
    To overstate the argument deliberately, perhaps we are hallucinating all the time and what we call perception is arrived at by simply determining what hallucination best conforms to the current sensory input.

-V.S. Ramachandran
    “Alpha waves in the human brain are between 6 and 8 hertz. The wave frequency of the human cavity resonates between 6 and 8 hertz. All biological systems operate in the same frequency range. The human brain's alpha waves function in this range and the electrical resonance of the earth is between 6 and 8 hertz. Thus, our entire biological system – the brain and the earth itself – work on the same frequencies. If we can control that resonate system electronically, we can directly control the entire mental system of humankind.”

-Nikola Tesla

or.... i could buy bottle..... :S, anyway if bottle at crob does really matter in stead of the whole gameplay ok

let's keep in mind that the game is not a pub game. also krobe is not support hero + prolly solo on some lane.

considering the statement above:

Quote Originally Posted by [RO]Claudiu View Post
    what about ... chick as first item and each time he kills a creep he can buy a branch or kill another creep and buy a tango ... that way he wont have to make the trip to base to get a chick .

anyway... !denied