Thread: Important: READ!

Important: READ!

Hello Eurobattle!

As most of you have noticed,after the recent update our server has suffered,your icons,stats and levels were nowhere to be found.
    So,in order to get everything back,all you need to do is to play 1 ladder game also know as PG or Play Game.
    Simply click while you're in game on any of the options I've highlighted with red arrows ( which will get you in a ladder game ) and you'll get everything you had back,no matter if it's icon or stats you lost.

That being said,good luck and have fun.

Enjoy Eurobattle.net,
    The Eurobattle.net Crew!
    Last edited by Smurf; 3rd April 2010 at 05:15 PM.

"Liked by <insert unimportant value>,hated by <less important value>,respected by <everyone>"
    Smurf ®™

i wont work for me

i was 38 or smth , now iam 3-4 after 5-6 crashakcs

well, i wish you would reset ladder, i mean lvl should be 0 and race stats are saved
    old deleted acc's : cimo, zssr, ihackyou, EG.Gubby, Onehitwonder, ColdHands, tutamutatramtap, tramtatar, closeyoureyes, ethernal.sun, tttxbzKK, LetItTroll .... and a lot more
    active acc's : chouchou, yoshitsubalamut, teletubiesattak, cimo, lysinkafarebna .. and more are comming
    shared accounts: feanor, mynameisdeath, prepnutymarak

Awards
    Your stats are safe.
    You just have to play 1 ladder game to see your old stats and your icon in the chat.
    Your level was reseted, just like your solo/team/ffa/at stats, but you still got your total number of wins/loses (race wins/loses).

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    Hello Eurobattle!

As most of you have noticed,after the recent update our server has suffered,your icons,stats and levels were nowhere to be found.
    So,in order to get everything back,all you need to do is to play 1 ladder game also know as PG or Play Game.
    Simply click while you're in game on any of the options I've highlighted with red arrows ( which will get you in a ladder game ) and you'll get everything you had back,no matter if it's icon,stats or level you lost.

That being said,good luck and have fun.

Enjoy Eurobattle.net,
    The Eurobattle.net Crew!
    LOL , ur explanations with red arrows is like you are talking to retards. It's ok to explain to people which doesn't know that they have to play one game to get their old statistics back, but to learn them how to press "pg" icon is lolish.
    KisS. <3
    w3arena acc: 4N-Nooby | Clan 4N

Hidden Text click here to show

no it is not. If he is explaining something in such an environment where people of many cultures and different levels of English meet, he has to be as direct and simple, as possible

if you guys dont need replays on this thread , close it , but dont delet posts ! i say why my ladder level didnt back ?
    i was 26 , and im now 1

Well the ladder has been reset. It's all Zuz's fault.

Hmmm

I played 1 PG for icon that i had, and i cant choose it know??? why? I had 350 wins with random....