Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ping

I am from MKD .... my net provider is On.net...i had the same ping problem...i called them and they said that the net is slow coz of the WEATHER and that it will be good these days...and it really is...
    but today its snowing again and my net should suck again but its good...so who knows what the problem is...it could be servers fault dunno
    i'm a horse

ADSL has never had problems with weather ... EVER
    and how it snow at you i want snow :S:S:S not just rain here :S:

anyway on topic : its not our PCs .. my PC is clean and is protected by good AV and anti spyware

New User

Arrow

I am from Serbia, too, having the same problem. In-game ping was about 70ms, and now its always larger then 350ms (ping from cmd constant 235ms). Tried from 3 different PCs, called isp, nothing helped...
    Anyway, I installed garena today, tried to play, and realised that there is absolutely no lag there! Wherever the host is, even 10000km far, the games ran perfectly, with imperceptible delay, ping about 20-30ms...

Ofc, this post isnt about switching to garena (most of games sux there; full of noobs and leavers, must have a team or exp in finding good pro public games...) odldota is way better... Trying to say that the problem here is definitely with the server... Hope finding some solution soon

am from Serbia too my provider is Telekom Srbija or Telecom Serbia....i have same problem few days ago my ping was 50 max now is 330... one more thing i have orginal cd key and sometimes i play on Europe and i love 2 play dota on eubnet cos i have very much frends on this server but that is not so important right now... i just wanna say my ping on Europe was 50 , when i connect on Eubnet its same 328.. my pc is ok and my net is ok..

I am also from Serbia and i have adsl 2048/192 Kb/s (Telekom).Till now i never had problems with ping i dont know what's this shit now
    Znas kako se postaje sampion? Izađes na teren kada je najteze... i pobedis! ~

NIKAD PORAZ - samo lekcija! ~

Mozda ce me neko, nekad pobediti, ali ce krvariti. ~

Kad vise ne mozes, tad najvise moras! ~

To become the best, learn from best! ~
    retired dota legend
    ~XxX[Muerto]XxX

Same problem here... It's definitely not our net. : /

I have low ms but deadly delay and 2fps in games!

Guys i want to play withouth delay... Today i called my provider and they told me thats all ok ... Can som1 of admins answer??? I dont wanna play on garena and Northrend beacuse i have a lot frends here , also i have dotabot!!
    I w8ing answer.......

I have the same problem. I'm from Serbia, too.

Awards
    i had the same problem until they change the version(1.24d, i am not sure if this is the reason), now is the same as before, ping 45
    p.s. go check your ping: start->run(cmd) than type: ping server.eurobattle.net
    Hidden Text click here to show

Banned I'm here for some weeks and I already got banned...I'm such a jerk!

I used to have delay problems on SS hosts also , fixed now , i guesss Alliens atacked us and from macedonia they are going north to serbia next is croatia and bosnia care EU!
    “Do not blame God for having created the tiger, but thank him for not having given it wings”

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Joking?

jesus chirst...
    :isyu: .Deity.

i have same problem +200 ping plz fix this problem im from serbia.On The other servers my ping is normal

Quote Originally Posted by noel View Post
    i had the same problem until they change the version(1.24d, i am not sure if this is the reason), now is the same as before, ping 45
    p.s. go check your ping: start->run(cmd) than type: ping server.eurobattle.net
    Still 200+...

Its fine now,only in w3-dota lag but nvm i rarely play there
    Znas kako se postaje sampion? Izađes na teren kada je najteze... i pobedis! ~

NIKAD PORAZ - samo lekcija! ~

Mozda ce me neko, nekad pobediti, ali ce krvariti. ~

Kad vise ne mozes, tad najvise moras! ~

To become the best, learn from best! ~
    retired dota legend
    ~XxX[Muerto]XxX

anyone having this problem, please do what noel said first - make a testping to our server from CMD and show the results here. If its values are OK, then we can talk about a problem. If you ping from CMD in high values, the problem is your provider, or even your PC.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast