Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Question about biggest plague on server

the_qq my bro, your English sucks

as on playdota, same thing here ...
    guys who can chance something are not around
    they dont post, dont read, simply dont care ..

i asked some1 on ts who's server is this, and he said mizige
    i dont see mizige here

if u go playdota and ask whos server is, they say uber's

yet i never see him posting or answering or anything ..

mrniceguy told me that stefos have proxy where u simply cant use MH, and i wonder why pd dont implement that proxy ..

next thing is that server give u option 2 connect on server without proxy and yet server is blaming pd cause MH ...
    no logic ..
    server should denie all connections without proxy ...

from my point of view ... pd dont listen what eb want 2 do, and eb dont care cause they dont listen ..
    so nor pd or eu care about anything,
    they both let hackers play and destroy noob and low psr games,
    which are essential for every server

pd and eb should work together,
    but no, they dont care 4 each other

i read all posts here and i think that money from ads is maybe key factor ...
    still i can understand who is clicking on those ads, i never did ..

if im mizige, i would pay stefos 2 make public hacks free bot, with stats and ladder ..

but one thing i will never understand:
    why some1 with power of ban let some1 who dont obey them ?
    and they even stealing theirs "clicks" with other page ..
    if u can have monopol, why u give some1 else 2 take your money
    its like u r gondar with 2 divine and battlefury and u let bane 2 farm your creeps ....

maybe pd pay some percentage of profit 2 eb

Blog Entries
    lol its not about money

Quote Originally Posted by Vaikiss View Post
    lol its not about money
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imperial_glass_ohio_candlewick_clear_stem_3400_bell_P0000041254S0309T2.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	168865

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baja.cro View Post
    as on playdota, same thing here ...
    guys who can chance something are not around
    they dont post, dont read, simply dont care ..
    "Don't care" - Most of the people here are staff members.

i asked some1 on ts who's server is this, and he said mizige
    i dont see mizige here
    He's an inactive administrator, the only one active are efko and cen. Both are here.

if u go playdota and ask whos server is, they say uber's

yet i never see him posting or answering or anything ..
    This is the XPAM forum... Not the PD forum. It's most likely that they have no intention in negotiation with us at all.

mrniceguy told me that stefos have proxy where u simply cant use MH, and i wonder why pd dont implement that proxy ..
    Lack of programmers.

next thing is that server give u option 2 connect on server without proxy and yet server is blaming pd cause MH ...
    no logic ..
    Invalid. GHost by PD does not support GProxy, so blame is indeed on PD.

server should denie all connections without proxy ...
    It's your personal problem. I never used it because it's third-party software and I never had issues with connecting without GProxy

from my point of view ... pd dont listen what eb want 2 do, and eb dont care cause they dont listen ..
    so nor pd or eu care about anything,
    they both let hackers play and destroy noob and low psr games,
    which are essential for every server
    Invalid. See a few quotes above. And; We did make them an offer to cooperate, they didn't agreed and it went dead. During that time valuable programmers left both projects and now it's simply quite hard to implement everything... Even if PD would agree.

pd and eb should work together,
    but no, they dont care 4 each other
    Invalid. Read previous quote.

i read all posts here and i think that money from ads is maybe key factor ...
    still i can understand who is clicking on those ads, i never did ..
    Money is only used for the payment. It's never been put in any other sub-project of XPAM (GProxy changes/staff/people in general)

if im mizige, i would pay stefos 2 make public hacks free bot, with stats and ladder ..
    Stefos went inactive like nearly a year ago.

but one thing i will never understand:
    why some1 with power of ban let some1 who dont obey them ?
    and they even stealing theirs "clicks" with other page ..
    if u can have monopol, why u give some1 else 2 take your money
    its like u r gondar with 2 divine and battlefury and u let bane 2 farm your creeps ....
    Well, one thing we have in common, because I don't get a thing of the statement.

maybe pd pay some percentage of profit 2 eb
    They already find enough money in their advertisings and gifts.

I sincerely hope that I've answered a few statements of yours.
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

Quote Originally Posted by MusicDemon View Post
    "Don't care" - Most of the people here are staff members.

He's an inactive administrator, the only one active are efko and cen. Both are here.

This is the XPAM forum... Not the PD forum. It's most likely that they have no intention in negotiation with us at all.

Lack of programmers.

Invalid. GHost by PD does not support GProxy, so blame is indeed on PD.

It's your personal problem. I never used it because it's third-party software and I never had issues with connecting without GProxy

Invalid. See a few quotes above. And; We did make them an offer to cooperate, they didn't agreed and it went dead. During that time valuable programmers left both projects and now it's simply quite hard to implement everything... Even if PD would agree.

Invalid. Read previous quote.

Money is only used for the payment. It's never been put in any other sub-project of XPAM (GProxy changes/staff/people in general)

Stefos went inactive like nearly a year ago.

Well, one thing we have in common, because I don't get a thing of the statement.

They already find enough money in their advertisings and gifts.

I sincerely hope that I've answered a few statements of yours.
    1. staff members dont mean that they can ban pd ...
    2. every day hes with us on TS, and i have been told that this is hes server, so major thing like ban pd wont happen without his desicion ...
    3. -.-'
    4. lack of money, not programers, cause if u pay them, u can get some1 from dotalicious ( MH-free ) ....
    5. so, if its third party program, why is it implemented on server ? ... if proxy can stop hackers, why is there even option "no proxy"
    6. if server boss ban pd and give them ultimatum, it will be pd hack free, or there wont be pd, i can bet with all my facebook chips that pd will obey and listen ...
    7. -.-'
    8. " Money is only used for the payment " ( u dont say )
    9. stefos inactive ? ... man man .. stef is playing almost every day with us on ts ,,,,,,,
    10. u cant understand what i wrote ? dont worry, read some book and then try read it again ...
    11. enough money ? can u find me man who have enough money, or can u find me dotalicious programer that can make this server hacks free, and pay that programer with cookies ? no no ... i will 2 that programer all my multies, all FB chips .......

plz dont answer my post, cause im in mood 2 flame you

2. every day hes with us on TS, and i have been told that this is hes server, so major thing like ban pd wont happen without his desicion ...
    3. -.-'
    4. lack of money, not programers, cause if u pay them, u can get some1 from dotalicious ( MH-free ) ....
    5. so, if its third party program, why is it implemented on server ? ... if proxy can stop hackers, why is there even option "no proxy"
    6. if server boss ban pd and give them ultimatum, it will be pd hack free, or there wont be pd, i can bet with all my facebook chips that pd will obey and listen ...
    7. -.-'
    9. stefos inactive ? ... man man .. stef is playing almost every day with us on ts ,,,,,,,
    10. u cant understand what i wrote ? dont worry, read some book and then try read it again ...
    11. enough money ? can u find me man who have enough money, or can u find me dotalicious programer that can make this server hacks free, and pay that programer with cookies ? no no ... i will 2 that programer all my multies, all FB chips .......

+1

Blog Entries
    3. -.-'
    7. -.-'

1. As you know that's because you're talking about two different "companies". Both with own plans and ideas, and thus "could" work together. Placed my statement in previous post.

2. If that's what this "name" says... Then I suppose that we should have a talk with him. As said; MiZiGe is an administrator. NOT the owner... [url]http://dotabot.net/stafftree/st.php[/url] < See that MadMax is at top? Suppose that has quite a meaning, not? Also, check this; [url]http://eurobattle.net/members/1-MadMax[/url] Pretty weird for some random person to be number 1, is it not? MiZiGe, however; [url]http://eurobattle.net/members/804642-MiZiGe[/url] Number 804,642... Would be pretty awesome to walk in with that number and become the most badass ruler over the server!

4. Two issues we got here. Ever since MadMax keeps an eye out to the money and it is hard to reach him, it's nearly impossible to raise a fund out of that. BUT! As I hear your words, I'm pretty sure you got, let's say...
    2 months | 2 programmers | Spare time programming: 8 hours a week | A payment of €7.50 an hour.
    Thus;((((Working hours * Payment an hour) * Weeks per month) * Working months) * Personal to pay) = ((((8 * 7.50) * 4) * 2) * 2) = 96,000 = €96,000 total.
    Well... I must say, I wish I had that amount of money...

5. The question is; Why should someone not use it.
    1. You can't play Melee Games (Ladder games)
    2. You can't host games from within the client. (Instead of using GHost)

6. Well, banning their IPs is an idea.

8. Hmm, a part misses there. Should be:
    Money is only used for the payment of the game server, forum server and domain names. It's never been put in any other sub-project of XPAM (GProxy changes/staff/people in general)
    9. I don't see him here, I don't see him on the game server, I never see him on MSN.
    [11:35:37 AM] Currently logged on Administrators:
    [11:35:39 AM] Currently logged on Operators: BoBo
    Would be pretty sad if he'd rather be chatting on TeamSpeak than making progress here.

10. Took me some time to decipher your attempt of English. Anyway, it's actually pretty simple; We don't have the people to get everything done on the list within a month.

11. "dotalicious" That's a very new word I read there... And for your information; We need C++ programmers... Not "dotalicious"...

- Served.
    Yours sincerely,
    MusicDemon

Retired: Technical supporter / EuroBattle Programmer.

My blog
    PvPGN Supporter (=Server software EBNet is using.)
    Warcraft III/TFT Supporter
    New Eurobattle.net pre-loader client.[
    My interview

Made my day (Last update: 03-09-2012):
    Hidden Text click here to show

1. As you know that's because you're talking about two different "companies". Both with own plans and ideas, and thus "could" work together. Placed my statement in previous post.

2. If that's what this "name" says... Then I suppose that we should have a talk with him. As said; MiZiGe is an administrator. NOT the owner... [URL]http://dotabot.net/stafftree/st.php[/URL] < See that MadMax is at top? Suppose that has quite a meaning, not? Also, check this; [URL]http://eurobattle.net/members/1-MadMax[/URL] Pretty weird for some random person to be number 1, is it not? MiZiGe, however; [URL]http://eurobattle.net/members/804642-MiZiGe[/URL] Number 804,642... Would be pretty awesome to walk in with that number and become the most badass ruler over the server!

4. Two issues we got here. Ever since MadMax keeps an eye out to the money and it is hard to reach him, it's nearly impossible to raise a fund out of that. BUT! As I hear your words, I'm pretty sure you got, let's say...
    2 months | 2 programmers | Spare time programming: 8 hours a week | A payment of €7.50 an hour.
    Thus;((((Working hours * Payment an hour) * Weeks per month) * Working months) * Personal to pay) = ((((8 * 7.50) * 4) * 2) * 2) = 96,000 = €96,000 total.

9. I don't see him here, I don't see him on the game server, I never see him on MSN. Would be pretty sad if he'd rather be chatting on TeamSpeak than making progress here.

10. Took me some time to decipher your attempt of English. Anyway, it's actually pretty simple; We don't have the people to get everything done on the list within a month.

11. "dotalicious" That's a very new word I read there... And for your information; We need C++ programmers... Not "dotalicious"...

- Served.
    i would like 2 flame u, but i got my last warning, so i cant ...
    anway its not mizige its megamix, same thing, both of them wont ban pd ..

This is getting funny

2. If that's what this "name" says... Then I suppose that we should have a talk with him. As said; MiZiGe is an administrator. NOT the owner... [URL]http://dotabot.net/stafftree/st.php[/URL] < See that MadMax is at top? Suppose that has quite a meaning, not? Also, check this; [URL]http://eurobattle.net/members/1-MadMax[/URL] Pretty weird for some random person to be number 1, is it not? MiZiGe, however; [URL]http://eurobattle.net/members/804642-MiZiGe[/URL] Number 804,642... Would be pretty awesome to walk in with that number and become the most badass ruler over the server!

9. I don't see him here, I don't see him on the game server, I never see him on MSN. Would be pretty sad if he'd rather be chatting on TeamSpeak than making progress here.

- Served.
    im awake, im awake ... last post i was near death expirience

1. what are u talking about, pd is part of eb, and they dont obey ... imagine u come near me and u dont obey my will, i smack u so hard until u do it .. but 4 some reason eb dont want 2 ban pd, and no1 doesnt understand why ...

2. ok ok, its not mizige its maximmrvica,.. still i dont see him around, i can bet that he just check this page once in a month when he want see hes paycheck, and biggiest part of his paycheck is cause of PD, so he tolerate them cause of that

3. [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmrc3DO_M0M[/URL] ( some croatian music, enjoy )

4. u dont need pay any1 anything, u just need force pd 2 start using proxy with autoban hackers, it already there, no need 2 pay anything 2 any1

5. put your head near a bit, have something 2 show u

6. baning ip is not solution ...
    7. [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv_DUMs85Vk[/URL]
    8. so, u cant reach owner, but u know where he spend his money, u r badass man, your rank should be changed into "eb 007" .,....

9. u cant see anything or any1 until your remove your blindfold

10. tell me, what book did u read ?
    11. dotalicious is server like ours ... its not program .. but u dont need them, u have stefos who already "invented" antihack proxy, ... all u need 2 do is make pd 2 cooperate, and since they dont want it, ban them until they understand whos da boss
    Last edited by Baja.cro; 14th August 2012 at 11:11 PM.

Gproxy can't be integrated into pd.eu without coders currently either pd or eb doesn't have coders who do much(MD and stefos and mun are inactive).
    Personally if you smacked him(eb) he would return(pd),personally this server have a lot of players and those don't leave.
    W3 is a pretty old game and if anything major changes some people might leave and new won't come.People leave like this too but in smaller counts since people change to DotA 2 or they just stop playing.Now it might get few new people but it may also lower the number of current people i think it's just a to big risk for eb
    P.S Fuck numbers

Quote Originally Posted by VII_OneGuarD View Post
    I don't know why, but most hacker turkish players prefer pd.eu. We have our turkish leagues, in these leagues less than %10 of players using hack programs. But in pd.eu, about %70 or % 80 of turkish players using hack programs. This situation causes that turks = mh. I see game names like 'pd eu no tr' at custom game list. It is so sad. But i can't blame these host, because most of them are hacker.

In our leagues we lock hackers continually. So they can't play more than 10 games with one id. And smart Tr hosts, don't allow people who have less then 20-30 games or low ratings to join games. So these hackers have only one option, 'pd.eu'. In pd.eu they can play maybe hundred games without banning. They can easily find games at there.

I don't blame anyone. I just want to inform you about Tr. I am looking forward for improved hack protection program which cen was mentioned. And i think Pd should support this like cen said.
    I forgive you (turks) thanks to your abatar.

I am doing this reply cuz i read about ''the plague'' and i want to see how many people agree that pd.eu should be shut down, when proper plan is made ofc. i saw people write ''what can pd.eu do against hackers, thats xpams job'' rofl. GPROXY IMPLEMENTED IN PD.EU BOT.
    so anyone who supports this proposal should write replys like !sign !supp etc.
    and if some admin/moderator of this section can pm me, i would like to make a poll about this to make it easier for the users to vote, after all this is still a democracy server right?
    and now i expect xmany and kingofw3 to criticize my thread with spams like awww u were demoted now u rage blablabla. yes i was demoted cuz i wanted to show whos the boss on the xpam > pd ratio.
    and i still dont regret it i owned xmany. and he went crying to post demote req for me
    and then i got answers like ''that was power abuse, you shouldnt lower to their level bla bla.'' wtf not ?
    i lowered to their level and beat them at their own game. for that i will never regret. democracy ftw! stop the abuse!

Mirza007 you won't make any pool because this kind of decisions are made only in private by staff members.
    Your idea is good but I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast