PDA

View Full Version : Please unban me cause im waiting very long

qmaverickq
23rd January 2010, 09:05 PM
Please unban my account qmaverickq i was banned 09.01.2010 for bad manners and it is a permament ban and i dont know even why its permament. Some turkish guy was insulting and annoying me and swearing on me with nickname "untochable" and i was swearing on him because he started it. I couldnt take it anymore so i get nervous and i swore a bit on him. So this guy wanted to ban me and show 1 screen where i was swearing pasted it on turkish forum i saw the link so its only 1 report and i got permament ban. Please unban my account. Next time im making screen shots on every guy who insult me...
i know my english isnt perfect but i hope u got the message.
Thank you for unbaning.

Igor
24th January 2010, 06:36 PM
Link as you banned
http://euroturkiye.net/forum/%C5%9Eikayet-%5B-k%C3%BCf%C3%BCr-hakaret-name-spoofer%5D/66605-kufure-bakarm%C4%B1s%C4%B1n-ya.et

First of all your ban reason: Telling pollitical defamatory swearing words to TR Channel user. This behavior is similar to provocation crime. The punishment of provocation is permanent ban. We 3 TR Hack Team members decided to ban your account permanent and it is not gonna be unban again.

And you told that in forum only involves my sentences in SS. But i can't move with your sentences. We are decideing something as we see, not as hear. If you come with the real evidences we can rate that time.

Authorized friend can close the topic.