PDA

View Full Version : Sick of these problems.Still continues..

Celerion
19th January 2010, 12:12 AM
I'm sick of this lag problems. Hitting the PG button,waiting some time to even find a game -oh is there even players playing TFT here ? some dont even know TFT is a game !- finally finds a game,loads,and poof,delays like 2 to 4 seconds,how am I going to micro like that ?

I check my ping,its 82,I check my opponents ping,what the hell,its 285.And I'm the one who has got delay ? Man...

I dont think that this is the proper way to play games.I lost games to people whom I'd never lose.However that is NOT the issue.It is that I-WANT-TO-PLAY-GAMES.

And I want to do it here.Without lagging.

TBK.Goldy
19th January 2010, 08:11 AM
When you press the PG button you agree on those terms. How about when you are the host, and the other player from Brasil lags? Why don't you complain then?

Having problems playing? You lose sleepless nights? You get stressed out? Can't adequately perform your everyday duties?

Don't play.

Celerion
19th January 2010, 10:01 AM
Close/Delete thread please.

MiZiGe
19th January 2010, 10:56 AM
Celerion, there are rules on when you can report players with extensive pings or lags - noone likes to play against laggers, and we can fully understand your point.

The problem is however, that PG is reliant on the hosting of the players, so there is not really much we can do - apart from bringing tours back to full force, mb :)

Herr
15th February 2010, 11:47 PM
:starwars:

:tclosed: