PDA

View Full Version : unlock : aionel

Reygn17
15th January 2010, 10:53 PM
Efko.wbs told me that i disced .i respect hes decision becose he thinks that is true.My ping on that game was lower than 60 i cant even host and that wasnt DICHACK becose there showed"waiting for host.That happened when my allyes base was nearly destroyed.Pls look again on that replay or on those facs.My ping needs to be hgher than 150 to get locked comon.I cant even host!pls dont lock me for no reason like u banned me for 6 mounths on my other acc acused unfairly .I beg u to look again on the facs.ty again .This is the link where i got lock...http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?p=1060298#post1060298

few things cross my mind thinging at this unfair lock.1)why didnt he pinged my ally to see hes ping ?I told u i cant freakin host!He needed to ping the other 1 to omfg....he was hes enemy to...take this into consideration 2 ofc and the other above.Another hack moderator or admin give me another opinion...that doesnt mean i underestimate efko.wbs opinion i respect him and all the admins of this server but pls don't take my pleasure to play on this server becose of a miss calculation...pls give me a reply soon...have a nice day

Can u guyz pls give me a reply soon?ty :tiphat:

efko.wbs
17th January 2010, 11:56 AM
That was clear case dude:
-u were losing game
-he has there his ping
-he has there your ping

Things that can save you:
-350 or more games in profile
-High ping (250 or more)
-lack of proofs

And u are telling that u cant host, its like this, Open replay of that case, and read the nick whi is on the top - yours, Even if u cant create games, other player in that game could, but game was played on your net.

Reygn17
17th January 2010, 12:06 PM
U are saying about the first person fo the top list that is not true i can prove to u i cannot host becose of my internet connection i tryed all those tips on forum about hosting problems othing worked.I was there becose i ahd the higher level look on my profile omfg i had 40 or more losses i do not care about 1 more and my ally dced i lagged to look ok replay omfg.hes base was falling not mine i could win that game (that's my opinion becose one of those guyz dropped out ) i dont use hacks or buggs or that kind of nonsense.Think for a bit about that omfg.....u dont know what is my felling about getting acc locked for beeing acused instead of my ally and look at my ping man omfg:(((Its normal if i would turn of my modem or some sort of things i woudl get a lot of ping .....Comon THink pls....i really dont want to sstart new account........i had there 150 or so played games comon ........this is really unfair :((

efko.wbs
17th January 2010, 12:22 PM
First showing that u left first - in this case disc- so u were that host
Second prooving that u it was not normal left but disc.

Listen even if u cant host, game can be played on your net.

Reygn17
17th January 2010, 12:36 PM
u sad u looked to replay look closer i was dropping there was saying:waiting for host than image comed back i saw 1 of my oponents left the game and than another waiting for host and i got disconected and look at my profile i had 21 with 3 before joining and after i ahd 21 with 4 wtf did i go from there?i got a losse and a acc locked omfg.......ok now im really pissed :unsure:

look on taht picture u posted i left game at min 45 and sick dog the complainer left at 50:30 how can i possible disc him after 4 and a halph minutes?

This topic is here like for 2 days and nobody got me a answer.Ani admin that are in cahrge for this section of the forum pls give me a opinion knowing all that is sad on this topic and on the one taht i got banned .ty

efko.wbs
17th January 2010, 10:48 PM
Let me tell you few things:
1. when u disc your ping wouldnt be very high as u mentioned in ur case, if ur ping on that screen would be very high(let say 1500) u would get noted bcoz most probably u lagged out.
2. when u disc its like 50% if get nothing or lose(ppl obviously disc when they are loosing to get nothing counted in profile )
3.this is order how players left game: 1.(fedakyn)10:45-2.(aionel)11:45-3.([dspk]rexar)11:45-4.(sick_dog)11:50
4. 45 minute? 50:30? man this game didnt last 12 minutes so dunno where u got such big time.Time on that screen- for example 11:45.93 = 11 minutes, 45 seconds and 93 hundredth of second.
5. about ur host u are saying that u cant host, u cant create game(dont have public IP)
but u can host Mby game was created by sick_dog but game was played on your host. U can host even if u have internet from mobile phone.

ban stays.
thread closed, if u have some additional question, send me private message.