PDA

View Full Version : Ban becouse someone alse:D!

serioux_mtx
14th January 2010, 05:45 PM
Server Account Name:ninja17
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=98945
Hi!I se i have been banned for level uping,but thats not true i have go to scout MTX-s base and i see that he is destroying him self and then i bring my army to beat him!I even don,t know him!Plese uneban me i play fair!And sorry my bad english i am from Romania!Thank,s!And suspection based on the way ninja17 just rush directly to MTX base"!What,s the problem by me rushing:P?!

serioux_mtx
14th January 2010, 05:47 PM
Please undeban me!

efko.wbs
14th January 2010, 08:08 PM
Aha undeban you.... So we are getting question:
how u explain, that you and ninja17 play from the SAME PC?

serioux_mtx
14th January 2010, 08:36 PM
I don,t know many people whan they instal the game they put names like bm(blademaster),dm(demonhunter),i think this guy is who broke my messenger password i have nothing to do with this please uneban me!I sayed my engilsh is bad because i am Romania!Sory!:(I have nothing to do with this:(!Please uneban me!:)

serioux_mtx
14th January 2010, 08:38 PM
And he writed (BM),and i writed(bm)!Plss uneban:(!

serioux_mtx
14th January 2010, 09:04 PM
I don,t know man its wery strange mtx don,t played on my PC that is sure!Only if he entered in my pc with some program or someting anyway how it is posile that we have the same ip!I am confused:(!I didn,t know that i have ban only totday i have see!But one again please uneban me:(!I love to play and i play fair if you want in the future i will send you all my replays but please uneban me!:(Please:((!

efko.wbs
14th January 2010, 11:01 PM
answer is no