PDA

View Full Version : block that ****

Trust_no1
12th January 2010, 11:14 PM
Are you sick of your little brother(s)/sister(s) hangin on facebook all the time,and not letting you play the precious DotA?
Are you sick of a thousands of facebook pages opened in your history?
Are you fed up with stupid Family guy?
Than I have a solution for your nightmares. All you have to do is follow the next
steppes: Open My computer,go to WINDOWS folder (usually placed at C:\WINDOWS),system32 folder, open drivers folder,then etc folder,and finally the host file,which you should open with a text editor,such as notepad (It should look like this : C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc ). Right after just copy the "non-existant" ip: 127.0.0.1 and the name of site you'd like to ban,so it should be something like this: 127.0.0.1 www.facebook.com
Restart your PC,and VOILA. Problem solved! :cool2:
P.S. If you are also a facebook fan GTFO! :banned!:

pec
12th January 2010, 11:21 PM
Seriously : ur mad.

phaNtom
13th January 2010, 12:17 AM
You are my idol, even tho I don't have younger brothers/sisters.

SeneX
13th January 2010, 03:33 AM
I pity you, seriously.

obey.my.dreamz
13th January 2010, 03:57 AM
fu dude! Family Guy's awesome!

Taz.
13th January 2010, 04:02 AM
lol, i understand ur rage..another solution.. get a pc for u only ! like i did :D just to avoid such things !

Cen
13th January 2010, 06:48 AM
hmm I might actually check this out, to prank people ofc :)

Trust_no1
13th January 2010, 11:23 AM
-.- It seems that u actually don't know how facebook was made... The guy(gay) who made it was having sexual relationship with his roommate on college,and one night during sex in the moment of maximum pleasure-orgasm his face found itself on a book that was on a bed. It wouldn't be nothing if it wasn't a book called "God out-Rising of devil"!!! Conviced now? o.O :hoho7:
CONCLUSION: If u hang on facebook,you support DEVIL!

efko.wbs
13th January 2010, 11:56 AM
lol dude you dont need to reset pc. Just reopen mozzila and HF :D
i am using it for blocking online games.