PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft contest for Romanian players

rapaichx
11th January 2010, 08:08 PM
I don't know if I am allowed to post this here but plz hear me out. I know there are lots of romanian warcraft players and many skilled also on eurobattle.net. The electronic sports league (ESL) is organising a Winter Cup with real prizes. Unfortunately, this is only for the romanian players and that's why I've opened this thread. You can play the games anywhere you like (example: Eurobattle.net server) and then upload the replays on the website. The link for the news (which contains a link for sign-ups) is here: http://www.esl.eu/ro/wc3/news/110262/Cupa-de-iarna-la-Warcraft3/. Prizes are as follows:
#1 : Winter Medal + Razer Lachesis
#2 : Civilization IV Warlords
#3 : 6 months premium account
wish everyone who decides to participate good luck. This is a message for the romanian w3 community out there and I hope it won't get deleted. Best regards :)

rapaichx
12th January 2010, 07:40 PM
Anyone who wants to join and has problems or is just interested to find out more about that please leave a mail at rapaichx@yahoo.com (mail only, I dont use ym for this address).

ProfileScorp
13th January 2010, 02:38 AM
its good to advertise, but i doubt xpam players have any chance in that cup :P
but its good to compete and grow the ammount of players, cause admins will make more cups and better prizes (as better the interest in the game and the esl cups, the better the sponsored prizes)