PDA

View Full Version : Swiftending ban :>

[^RawR^]
8th January 2010, 05:25 PM
Maybe think about your w3-dota to prevent -test mode? First place before me had 48/0/41 stats in kills, do you think that's possible? I'd ask your league admin TBK.GOLDY to provide me the replay where he had 42/0/0 stats since YOU ALL PLAY FAIR & SQUARE RIGHT? Your admin is cheating. Even Smurf agreed with us to have some fun, look at his score. Permaban for ur precious w3-dota? Show me the rule where it says i can't type -test or -wtf. Where is it? Right, you don't have it. U repeat getting self-owned, tired of that?

AleLeLElele
8th January 2010, 05:29 PM
:>

eXtasY
8th January 2010, 05:46 PM
GAME: OdlGame57] (00:00) [Team: 1] [Allies] [Swiftending]: -test
GAME: OdlGame61] (00:00) [Team: 1] [Allies] [Swiftending]: -test
GAME: OdlGame140] (00:00) [Team: 1] [Allies] [Swiftending]: -test Test command will be disabled. The rule does not exist because that command should not work at all, especially since bot autosets the mode. Even if i did know, i wouldn't assume there are players ready to cheat on that way, several times.

On this way you made serious abuse in official league of eurobattle.net and got server icons on that way. Not only that you benefit yourself but you harmed other users that played fair.

I checked all logs and everyone who did this abuse lost the account, what makes 4 guys including you.

If smurf agreed on it, than call him to unlock you. I surely wont, especially since you came with post of this kind instead of an apologize.

I decided to change it to one month lock, instead permanent, for all of you.

:tclosed: