PDA

View Full Version : Maphacker 100%

DidMyTime
8th January 2010, 02:06 AM
This is a great maphacker, the man put to find in me, the other is the maphack. See raplay so see for yourself, I would not do anything just not to ban, but this is not fair game.
Replejot Only here do not know what else is for this hacker.

My Nick is FollowTheLeader, and the other forgotten.

Pls, ban.

Damned.

Celerion
8th January 2010, 03:29 AM
Any decent player would know where you would creep,especially on Echo Isles.

A pretty clear game in my opinion.

DidMyTime
8th January 2010, 04:18 AM
Any decent player would know where you would creep,especially on Echo Isles.

A pretty clear game in my opinion.

See where I'm going to attack directly comes there, and in the second and third attempt, not meaning this is really silly and I know that you leave these players.

ave_satan
8th January 2010, 04:13 PM
100% mh is when u see aims ur buildings if they are in the fog. if u will report players better than you(99%of bn, i dont use 100% like you did, coz u are the missing 1%) admins will have alot to do and they will have no time to change how to report lag abuser. game 100% clear, u really have no respect for others people time, and yes i know u dont care what i said, but im right

fistaszek1
8th January 2010, 05:00 PM
In 6:00 was a strange move... he dont check other spots, just running one way to the target. Dunno, he could creep others spots... maybe it was just luck. He said he toke ss, so we wait for it ;]

DidMyTime
8th January 2010, 06:34 PM
With certainty is this. You can first try I came directly to me. The second attempt down and then you kill them when I went to thicken then you get transferred to me, why you should not go with him, right?

Add pray you do not store any of these will play in future?

efko.wbs
8th January 2010, 06:54 PM
its clear game, places where u could creep were: mercenary camp, gold mine, and that nagas camp where he caught you.
If he had mh, he would go back when he was creeping that shop and u was comming.