PDA

View Full Version : All Eurobattle managers !

DANTE_akar
5th January 2010, 03:24 AM
Subject: dryas

:mad::mad::mad:

I want to something from you that back take...
I want to back take administer's authorizations.My memberships are locked because of argued at TR channel's forum.dryas doesn't understand differences between game and forum.He use his authorizations for malevolence.I'm 4 years or more years in server.dryas doesnt like old players so he doesnt want us,it is his hobby. ı appealed to tr channel operator for eurobatlle.net ,however Dryas gave operator to child who are younger than 18ages.it s his personel choice ;') [love child]

In.My.ConTroL
5th January 2010, 03:37 AM
Taz. and DepReM are young also, so what ?
I bet that Dryas chose someone mature enough to work with him.

DepReM
5th January 2010, 05:20 AM
I'm 14 (almost 15) years old and thats not a reason to act like a kid.

We never had problems with dryas, and I doubt he would do something to harm the TR community. I fully trust dryas and this thread won't change my mind - whats your problem to come here and say that a moderator doesn't like old players?

Also, we would thank if you could explain it better and show some proofs about something bad which is happening with the 'promotion of that guy'.

Regards.

MiZiGe
5th January 2010, 10:01 AM
Please, either bring proof of misbehaviour from Dryas, or do not open threads like this - what everyone can see right now is that you are angry because you did not get into TR management, and you are trying to spoil it for others.

If you have anything to show to this case, feel free to PM me.

:locked: