PDA

View Full Version : UnBan

-FeelMyPain-
2nd January 2010, 06:16 PM
hello my account is [SyS]-Staff and got ban for hack in w3-dota 3 monts ip acc. and for ban need How to report a MapHack-er?

Save the replay in which your opponent is suspected for MapHack-ing, and then, attach it in this section. Also, when reporting you will have to HIGHLIGHT the moments where you suspect user had MH. When reporting, you will need SS including command /p too, showing the full list of players nick, in case someone used spoofer in the game. If you fail to bring the ss, the report will be considered as invalid.

i post an ss but is not fear to ban me only with replay maybe somone use name spoofer pls unban my acc.:tiphat:i put mizige to prefix he got me ban or somone else unban pls

demon-storm
2nd January 2010, 06:58 PM
haha the big pro n00blike is using maphack... esti penibil :)

PatamonNaiM
2nd January 2010, 07:58 PM
Man u'll got unban think...for 3 month...or change ur IP like i can.. :D

-FeelMyPain-
2nd January 2010, 08:02 PM
i dont use mh

PatamonNaiM
2nd January 2010, 08:07 PM
i want replay... xD

-FeelMyPain-
2nd January 2010, 08:26 PM
i want replay... xDman this guy is admin or somthing like this can somone ban him or delete hes post

Felixar
2nd January 2010, 08:58 PM
w8 for replay of ODL moderator
EDIT: replay rofl...
I mean reply

phaNtom
3rd January 2010, 01:58 AM
My dear mate, SS with /p is not necessary in ODL, coz the bot does AUTO-spoof on every player, so the namespoof is not possible.

Good bye!

EDIT:

I just saw that in the rules was written that you need an ss... That was a mistake and it's now edited(deleted).

MiZiGe
3rd January 2010, 11:28 AM
I do not like people making an idiot out of me, I can do it myself, if needed.

You DARE to come here and ask for unban stating, that it was someone else playing???

Than how come, that you defend yourself here:

:tiphat:you have my ss here and i heard hes wwww
plus many many spams on server, where you state the details of the game??? Even if the /p would be required, you already have proven yourself that you played the game. ONE more time you spam someone on the server with this, and all your accounts are locked.