PDA

View Full Version : [++++/-]Vouch request demon-storm

demon-storm
2nd January 2010, 04:52 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Hi, my name is Bogdan and my nick is demon-storm.

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Romania, Botosani.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Not able to host..

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Want to play more advanced game every day with no leavers nor flamers.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I am a nice and calm person, I only swear when I am provoked by other Romanians, I don't like to swear other countries people.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I like to play dota and that's make me to play better every day, know last hit, avoid harrasing, deny, and I play well in teamfights. I think my overall gameplay is good. I know every role of any hero in team, I mostly play initiators such Tiny and many others, supporters and carry. When I play carry I know the right build for maximum killing potential and to adapt towards my enemies. Can play very well some heroes rarely seen in leagues such Techies, making me to surprise my enemies.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Started playing dota since versions 5.XX. I have been in many good clans where clanwars and privates were played every day, where I learned most basics and some advanced tricks. Today I am playing in EDL where I have many friends and we have fun playing each DotA game.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
Here is a Tiny replay. In my opinion I played well, maybe the mistake was I had too many kills that made our carry not to farm so well.
And a fun replay with Techies, well posted here to prove what I said up about playing rarely seen heroes.
http://eurobattle.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=129174&d=1261496297
That's all sorry for my bad English :(

Draekyan
2nd January 2010, 06:15 PM
good luck dimon ;p

Bilis
3rd January 2010, 04:05 PM
!vouch

Mr.7error
3rd January 2010, 04:05 PM
Glad to vouch you.

demon-storm
3rd January 2010, 07:47 PM
waiting for some more decision, thx for support

ss-darky
3rd January 2010, 07:49 PM
!deny

[MooN]Pain
4th January 2010, 10:05 PM
full support for demon! he is a good player, i`ve always had high expectations from him! hope u will vouch him cuz he deserves it.

Keny
5th January 2010, 10:33 AM
!Vouch.

Tito
5th January 2010, 07:09 PM
approved already, keny nub