PDA

View Full Version : I need a suggestion.

Majestic.
25th December 2009, 04:43 PM
Hey guys,

Don't know if this is good place to post this but i hope u won't mind.

My tune up noticed that i've got hacker in my pc and just offered me to turn on some kind of SYN protection, wich is nothing(i guess). My system started bugging, my log on screen is changed to classic(and i can't change it back), i've got some programs running even if i didn't turn them on, and so on...

If anyone can help me to remove this bastard from my pc, feel free to post your suggestions here.

thanks.

Vladimir
25th December 2009, 04:52 PM
My suggestion is to get net limiter. Its a firewall, but with advanced options. U can check and discover which is that sneaky hack file and block its incoming/outcoming traffic, same as loading at startup. When u discover it u can delete it, but usually that file is write/delete protected so u need software called unlocker to delete it. Thats temp solution. Best solution is always new system. Anyway it can be false alarm.

Taz.
25th December 2009, 04:52 PM
Download malwarebytes anti-malware...

http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html?part=dl-10804572&subj=dl&tag=button

and install, update, FULL scan... And have fun.

This worked many times, when many of my friends had programs running on there own, without asking the user for installation or anything.

Majestic.
25th December 2009, 05:07 PM
My suggestion is to get net limiter. Its a firewall, but with advanced options. U can check and discover which is that sneaky hack file and block its incoming/outcoming traffic, same as loading at startup. When u discover it u can delete it, but usually that file is write/delete protected so u need software called unlocker to delete it. Thats temp solution. Best solution is always new system. Anyway it can be false alarm.

Actually, i forgot to say that, but i reinstalled my Windows already and it worked normal about one day. TuneUp finds again some kind of hacker attack and offer me that SYN protection.

I want to remove that mofo first, than to install one fresh, non bugged System.

I will try both suggestions. Thanks for fast answers. :)

Edit: Lol, i can't belive this, i think i removed it with Malwarebytes... I scanned whole System and it offered me to restart PC after scan, and everything looks so cool and fresh... Even my Log on screen is back... Thank you both. :)

-kEkA-
25th December 2009, 05:11 PM
Its logical to format PC first before installing new fresh OS...
And you may also use AlarmZone, it's the best u can get when ti comes internet firewall.

Majestic.
25th December 2009, 05:18 PM
You think i'm stupid? -.-

pRiMe
25th December 2009, 05:21 PM
Yeah,malwarebytes ownz all as usually.You should leave it on your pc in case you got more trojans/viruses.I'm using it always.

Majestic.
25th December 2009, 05:25 PM
Yeah, i will leave it for sure. Looks like imba protection against that fakers. :)

-kEkA-
25th December 2009, 05:34 PM
You think i'm stupid? -.-

Just gave friendly advices, no hate ;d;d

Taz.
25th December 2009, 08:31 PM
hehe, malwarebytes is just > all :) !! i always scan from time to time with it.

If you have a legit windows, you can install Microsoft Security Essentials ( MSE ), its very light and powerful. I never trusted microsoft on anti-viruses/spywares, but this time they rly impressed me :) But remember, if you have a cracked windows, then nvm it. Bcse they check for genuine windows or not :p

EDIT: oh well, i just searched on torrents and its there. Good luck. PM me if you dont know how to deal with torrents :).