PDA

View Full Version : seftali and smackmybitchup.

seftali
23rd December 2009, 05:07 PM
starting with 2.30 second in the replay they started to insult me because i said "take a melee hero" to smackmybitchup.
later on seftali banned me because of this
and at the end he kicked me out of the game because i didn't use skill to a opposing hero which is in the shade in that moment.

please do the requiring action

ps: the host has the same nickname with my forum acc. its totally coincidence.

juniinho
23rd December 2009, 11:10 PM
Read the rules:

How to report:
- You'll need to open a thread, which will contain the name of the user who you're reporting. Example: 'XFIRE badmannered'.
- You will need to attach screenshot of the time when you were flamed, in case it is happening during the game, please upload the replay too.
- If the insults are in another language than English, you must bring a translation along with the replay / screenshot
- In case you were flamed in the lobby of the game, make sure you do the /p command which will include the full list of the players nicks, and upload that in your report.
- If you were flamed in the middle of a custom game, upload a screenshot containing the /p command and upload it in your report.
- Failure of minding the above aspects of our rules will make the report invalid.

Felixar
23rd December 2009, 11:42 PM
:tclosed: