PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Request ..Blademast3r..

ArtecK
22nd December 2009, 04:10 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Bnet nickname: ..Blademast3r..
Irl name: Silviu

2.) Your Age.
19 years old

3.) Where are you from?
Romania, Bucuresti

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
I'm not able to host, but my internet speed is somewhere around 24 Mbps.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I've heard about your league some time ago, as I understood it is a nice place to improve your DotA skills, in a friendly enviroment with many many skilled players.So I decided to give it a try.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I can say that I am a calm person. It almost never happends to me to argue with anyone.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I'm playing DotA for 3-4 years.I can say that I know how to use the minimap properly,I know what LH and deny are,I know which itembuild should be done on each hero and I can play with every hero so far.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I discovered DotA long time ago, I can say that in this time I've kept and kept learning and now I am good enough to play in high-skilled games.I've played on Garena in some high-level rooms,I've played in many clan wars, but also, some years ago, I was a member of hostbot channel's league on eurobattle.net

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

Hint: If you can't get a replay according to our requirements, make a request without replay, and sign for a test game.

I would like to sign for a test game.

Keny
22nd December 2009, 05:07 PM
Go ahead.