21st December 2009, 02:32 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Nickname: i_h8_noobs13
IRL name: Andrei.

2.) Your Age.
I am 18 y/o.

3.) Where are you from?
Ploiesti, Romania

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
No, I'm not able to host and my internet speed is 24 MBps.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
An irl friend told me about your league just a few days ago. I've been looking for some time to join a great community within I can play high-skilled DotA games,with strict rules and nice players. I deeply believe I have the skills to play with the best on eurobattle.net.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I'm rarely involved in problems of this kind so I can say that I don't have problems with anger management.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
There are few aspects of the game that I don't excel in.I know what lh/deny means, I know how the minimap works and I know each hero/itembuild in detail.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I discovered DotA 4-5 years ago. Since then I tried my best and I managed to improve my skills with every game. I've played on the hostbot channel (that was 2 years ago if I'm not wrong) and in many many clan wars/privs with my mates.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

Hint: If you can't get a replay according to our requirements, make a request without replay, and sign for a test game.

I would like to play a test game.

Tito
22nd December 2009, 03:19 PM
As soon as u improve your application.

i_h8_noobs13
22nd December 2009, 04:55 PM
Good enough?

Tito
22nd December 2009, 04:56 PM
Yep.

Good luck at the test game.