PDA

View Full Version : nycz - abuser

RoodyHood
19th December 2009, 05:43 PM
Hi. I'm attaching a replay on which player under the nick of "nycz" is abusing me in my native language(polish). He admints he has other 4 accounts on Your server. I feel sorry for his intelectual level. Please be so kind and do sth with him if it's seriuos enough. I felt offended just so U know. Thank U in advance:)

RoodyHood
19th December 2009, 08:00 PM
Im sorry these post should be in the "bad manners" area.. I just missclick the thread. Please move it where it's place..

RoodyHood
19th December 2009, 08:04 PM
I look through the forum and there are others complains on that player. Perhaps it will help You decide what to do with him. Stuff this guy throw at people not only in game but also on the channels is really rude.. (filthy mothers-jokes and so on..) Ok I wont bug You more about it..

Felixar
20th December 2009, 03:40 AM
Can you put translate please???
I cant understand all :)

RoodyHood
20th December 2009, 11:22 AM
OK so basicly if some one call me a f***in noob I dont feel offended... everyone can get upset with the level of an ally if u know what I mean... but when some one wrote stuff like: your mother is a pig, I bang her in her ugly f****** face and crap like this it's a bit to much. Please do something with him. Thanks.

Felixar
20th December 2009, 04:31 PM
K,
nycz second banned for bad manners = locked for 7days.
:tclosed: