PDA

View Full Version : Show must go on.

Tayschrenn
19th December 2009, 04:54 PM
First of all dear Tito, I think I am on ss long enough (in fact like 3 years longer then you) to have a fair treatment. So would you mind STOP closing my threads without giving me possibility to reply/defend my point of view?

Secondly, I already saw your opinion. But it looks for me as a 'special treatment' for your balkan friends. So could you on the other hand stop closing my threads and let other moderators take care of it?

You can ask them via whisper too.

So as a person, that was flamed I should be the one trying to find people that insulted me and what, beg for apologizes? It doesn't work like this.

Bonzy
19th December 2009, 06:17 PM
I agree that Tito could be subjective... And that trikzlol is very unmannered child... but maybe you are a bit overreacting tay , you have them in your "friends" list after all : d

J0k3r^
19th December 2009, 06:17 PM
Fail

Tayschrenn
19th December 2009, 06:32 PM
I agree that Tito could be subjective... And that trikzlol is very unmannered child... but maybe you are a bit overreacting tay , you have them in your "friends" list after all : d

I have almost whole ss on my firend list. Anyway waiting for few more idiots to post 'unvouch me pls' and we can have finally good atmosphere on ss.
kisses

PS bonzy why u no play with us? :(

ba4eq
19th December 2009, 06:50 PM
hey bonzy im unmanner to noobs like u ))

hey4

unvouch me

[^RawR^]
19th December 2009, 08:39 PM
Artan are you fucking serious about this? I thought that was a joke thread and u open 2 more? What, u demand apologies? For? Lols

AleLeLElele
19th December 2009, 08:57 PM
Xaxaxaxaxaxaaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Jovic
19th December 2009, 09:08 PM
tbh.. artan deserves some infractions for making 3 threads.. any other user would get them.. 2nd- there is always /squelch command ... 3rd- if you wanna get them banned for insulting - post on bad manner server section http://eurobattle.net/forumdisplay.php?f=479

Tayschrenn
19th December 2009, 09:19 PM
cry me a river

Jovic
19th December 2009, 09:23 PM
its obvious who's crying :O

Tayschrenn
19th December 2009, 09:59 PM
ok jesus chill, seems that it was kinda bad joke since so many ppl took it so serious.

ps oyoyoyoyoRO

[^RawR^]
19th December 2009, 10:00 PM
Kokot

Tito
19th December 2009, 10:05 PM
closed if u said everything