PDA

View Full Version : projekt na zaliczenie

kranz
17th December 2009, 06:35 PM
siema

Szukam ochotnikow ktorzy wzieliby udział w projekcie który musze zrobic na zaliczenie. Wiecej szczegołów jest tutaj: http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=97921 Ogolnie chodzi o to zeby do 5 podanych sytuacji dopisac co by sie powiedziało. Trzeba to wpisac po angielsku. Instrukcje w pliku. THX.

Uber_pwnT
17th December 2009, 07:30 PM
1.You are a witness of a very serious car accident. You give first aid and you see a group of gathering people. You do not have a cell phone to call the ambulance and you must ask someone to do it.

- Hello, that was very serious accident, I helped him by giving a first aid, but he needs real help in hospital. The problem is that I don't have a mobile phone and if you can, call for ambulance, please.

Ziutek
17th December 2009, 11:58 PM
z nauki PO wynika ze odpowiedz powinna byc taka:

-Whats your name?
-Gwadelupa
-Gwadelupa call 112

2.You see a teenager littering at the front of your house. Take a verbal action.

Get the fuck out of here or I'll kick your ass

3. You sit in a restaurant. Suddenly you smell gas. Warn the guests and the staff.

Waiter! I smell gas, maybe You have some leaks in the gas instalation.

4. You work in a company and you have to take 2 additional days off though you have done it twice this month. Ask your boss.

I have realy urgent family situation and i would like to take 2 days off. I need it because if i wont solve this problem it will reflect on my psyhical condition and I wont be able to do my duties carefuly.

5. You stay at you grandmother who is a bit deaf. She is watching a TV program and disturbs you in learning. React.

I dont react, She can not watch tv in other way. I'm trying to find a silent room or I'll learn later.

KaCzA
18th December 2009, 06:03 PM
jezusicku ale wy jestescie Mondźi ;D :(

kranz
21st December 2009, 05:56 PM
Uber i Ziutek-dzieki, moze jeszcze ktos chciałby sie wykazac?