PDA

View Full Version : Unvouch me.

gods][gaara
14th December 2009, 07:46 PM
Plz remove me from saflist coz i cant watch anymore RO ppl not getting banned for non english...and serbs speak english OFC keny and terror bans np np,and i drop once in 100 games and u ban again np.

Farewell...

Tayschrenn
14th December 2009, 07:48 PM
wow didn't know we have so many emo kids here (I only knew, that diablo is emo, but at least he is not kiddie).

@topic
/care

Aeross
14th December 2009, 07:56 PM
Why do you think you dont have people for games in ss anymore ??? 1 of the reason is:
i cant watch anymore RO ppl not getting banned for non english...and serbs speak english OFC keny and terror bans np np,and i drop once in 100 games and u ban again np.
It isnt funny 2 read RO language in channel and ofc 60 min in every game, when there was VOTE POOL all of you voted for english only. And OFC people are geting banned for playing EDL instead SS ... that is most funny thing ever, same happend with HB and DPL.

Fika[F]
14th December 2009, 08:06 PM
ppl so often forget that playing dota is a fun activity, with no-drama requirement... I mean I agree with you in some way, but who cares... just play and have fun

Raptor7
14th December 2009, 08:14 PM
:happy1: drama :happy1:

Keny
14th December 2009, 08:16 PM
You were banned cause you disconnected from a game, 1d like everybody else. About the english part, I banned ro guys also when I was online and saw them speaking. You're removed, take care anyway.

eXtasY
14th December 2009, 09:15 PM
And i see full forum of reports for native languages. Its well written in rules and nothing prevents you to report it. Now stop searching for lame excuses. And yes dropping is banable by rules and we do it all the time. I dont see what you complain for. Anyway its your choice, done.