PDA

View Full Version : Bloodmen w3-dota (channel)

Neandertalec
9th December 2009, 01:14 AM
I did not know of to ask so I decided here ... The w3-dota channel started to play from yesterday as I saw it was an audience for the host and host dota lader kick me that one of the other members said that I bloodmen leaver, and I had a reserved slot for sure I'm not waiting for fun to collect 10 people and then not allow me to play but I can not give a picture of me Kick but I can give a picture where I said that bloodmen leaver to me kikhostot .. and also if I leave will be banned on the host, the rest is the image

MiZiGe
9th December 2009, 01:21 AM
1. if you do not change your profile info on server, I will lock your account.
2. excuse me for asking, but is it me, or do you share your account with banned users?

finally, on topic, bloodmen is acting like he owns the league...please wait for our decision here.

BloodMen
9th December 2009, 01:38 AM
Ban me for 3 days or more but plz ban leavers and plugers he leaved 5 games with plug ? is it right to scre.w every game beacuse he don't know play ?btw that game was unhosted beacuse one player had 908 ping

Neandertalec
9th December 2009, 01:48 AM
First, as a first whether to get fit or not is not my problem
I played 6-7 games and all that leaver the middle of the game received bans and can not enter the host why he lie here and have a photo with ping all player all know under 100 leaved I'm not even once ... why you report

BloodMen
9th December 2009, 01:51 AM
look up i said that player had 900 after host kicked you we unhosted game .

Felixar
11th December 2009, 02:24 PM
I dont see any hard flame from his side...
:tclosed: