8th December 2009, 05:40 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Personal-Sladjan Jovanovic
Xpam-2nooby4u

2.) Your Age.
I'm 20 years old.

3.) Where are you from?
I come from Serbia,town Nis.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Download/Upload speed: 1024/128 kb/s. And yes, I am able to host.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Well,i think my skill is decent to play in this league and I want to play with more better and more skilled players.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper. I'm well mannered guy,of course as long are my teammates are.If someone is flame me I just flame back to him just to have hes mouth shut!I dont flame somebody for some mistake,and I dont flame him for that way that he do,I just let our cap to explain him hes errors.But,you dont have to worry about my manners,in this kind of league that wont happend from me.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
As I said in 5th. question,I think that my skill is satisfying for SS league.Know warding,babysiting,last hit/deny,harras,ganks,when to push,when to back etc...My favorite roll is supporting heroes.Wich doesn't mean than I dont know to play with another rolls.

8.) A brief history about yourself
Many cw's with my clan,privs..Played HLR1 on GGC,now playing in EDL,sometimes in ODL..That would be as you said "brief" history about me.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. I would play a test game,if is possible.
Regards.

ss-darky
8th December 2009, 01:33 PM
go sign. gl!