PDA

View Full Version : RE: Sublime ban

Shinde.
6th December 2009, 08:07 PM
So let's say I closed my eyes the time I got drop-kicked by Sublime from on-going game. What's unfair part is mods deleting the post without even posting the verdict of the discussion so all can see (including myself). Ok I got the idea I'm Shinde the flamer the banned all the times one but what happened in the past gives ss voucher the right to abuse his power on me and nothing to happen to him? Aparently so, something i got "perma-banned"for sublime didnt even get 1 hour ban for.

Now if Kenyshor minds replying here, when I was talking on private with him about first Sublime incident happened I did tell him "If he won't get any sort of punishment he won't learn his lesson and think it's ok to abuse his position as a voucher" at this point of the conversation keny was agreeing with me, any impartial, sane person would!

So to continue the drama ; I stopped talking to sublime I added him to squelch so I avoid any more conflicts with him and tryed to put anything in the past since we know eachother for such a long time. But here we go again , the exact thing I told Kenyshor just happened ( that was really unexpected huh? - sarcasm ) Sublime didn't get any punishment whatsoever for what he did so he figured it's still ok to abuse his ability and guess who on ?? Me ofc :) . Long story made short: We play a game, me in sent sublime in scourge. At a point someone from scourge (cant remember who paused the game ) we were all waiting patiently until Killer ninja-unpaused the game leading to me tower diving and getting killed; Ofc this made me mad but here goes the power of being ss-voucher; Sublime waits for me to get killed like np unpause was no problem for anyone, just as I die sublime pauses again saying that guy who first paused isn't back yet (let me remind you, after they killed me) so ofc since no one had any problem with killing me after ninja unpause but when I couldn't care less about excuses so I unpaused. The next thing that happenes is Sublime and his friend .ZLO. flaming me with caps on all chat (cuz i unpaused - as if they had a reason to be mad and i didnt...) so Sublime proceedes to ban me for 2 days ( insta ban without checking with any other ss staff or posting anything ).

So here is my question: Is it ok in ss for some voucher to constantly ban/drop-kick/flame me when I do nothing personal against him to annoy him? When I get drop-kicked from a game , guess what happens after? Yes I'm the one who get's banned , why? Because I DARED to post a ban request for Sublime.
When a game gets unpaused first by some random guy after by Shinde , guess who get's flamed/banned? Yes you got it right, Shinde again.

So in conclussion I'm not taking any more middle roads this time ,please discuss this on your private forum NP but put the damned conclussion on this Thread so I and every other humble ss users knows what happenes when when you have a personal fight with a ss-voucher (not minding that you are the victim) ,yes you get abused, yes you get flamed, yes you get kicked from on going games, yes you get banned with stupid made-up reasons, That's what happenes.

Thanks for your time for reading this have fun in SS ,hope you don't get in a quarrel with Sublime.

sublime_
6th December 2009, 08:39 PM
Stop using drugs, it killing your brain cells and grow up already.

eXtasY
6th December 2009, 08:43 PM
Shinde you're unbanned. The rest will be discussed between moderators, and decision will be posted here.