PDA

View Full Version : Normal Girls Ir Emo Girls ?

[C]ifteinC[e]
6th December 2009, 12:32 AM
Normal Girls Ir Emo Girls , what do you think ??? I think emo girls...
Emo Girl:
http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/jjtheking24/sexy-emo-girls-013-1.jpg
Classic Girl:
http://viralpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/obama-girl.jpg

Fika[F]
6th December 2009, 12:39 AM
lol

[C]ifteinC[e]
6th December 2009, 12:52 AM
What lol ??? Its OFF TOPIC

MiZiGe
6th December 2009, 12:53 AM
yeah, but what is the topic?

Taz.
6th December 2009, 12:58 AM
yeah, but what is the topic?

hahahahahah mizi for president :D

ps: the emo girl has RLY nice hair :)

Cen
6th December 2009, 01:05 AM
classic, but not considering your pic...
Offtopic:
all emos should be inprisoned or taken to psyhiatrist or banned by the law or...

if emos get > normal ppl world will go to hell :/

kava and nobber already know my opinion, tito too I think

phaNtom
6th December 2009, 01:19 AM
Whores..

Tecktonik.
6th December 2009, 01:35 AM
I Don't Like Emo . And U could get better picture for the second one!Imo

BLaCk_Ang3L^
6th December 2009, 01:54 AM
NOrmal Girls Better :) They Don't Have To Cut Their Hands For Little MIstakes ..

Crunchy_Blade
6th December 2009, 02:01 AM
ifteinC[e];1042540']Normal Girls Ir Emo Girls , what do you think ??? I think emo girls...
Emo Girl:
http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p403/jjtheking24/sexy-emo-girls-013-1.jpg
Classic Girl:
http://viralpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/obama-girl.jpg

hmm that "emo" girl isn't really an emo girl my friend , its just a model, or normal pretty girl pretending to be an emo... I see you have never seen a real emo person

Fika[F]
6th December 2009, 02:03 AM
it's like I start a thread

Would you rather f*ck a sheep or a woman

then I put a picture of a nice sexy assed sheep
http://www.thegreenwichphantom.co.uk/uploaded_images/Benedicts-Sheep-760384.jpg

And a picture of a freakin ugly fat old lady
http://foodcourtlunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/fat-under-dress.jpg

and then most sane ppl would say, y ofc id rather screw that sheep, but that has nothing to do with reality

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND NOW

Tecktonik.
6th December 2009, 02:07 AM
@fika

I Like The Second One :D

efko.wbs
6th December 2009, 02:19 AM
i saw many rly hot emo girls and many rly ugly ones; so it doesnt depends on emo/or not. She must be nice anyway to be nice emo.:D

Fika[F]
6th December 2009, 02:21 AM
@fika

i like the second one :d

;1042577']and then most sane ppl would say, y ofc id rather screw that sheep, but that has nothing to do with reality

:d :d :d

Cen
6th December 2009, 11:48 AM
fika ownage? ^^

Nobber708
6th December 2009, 12:04 PM
Most hot "emo" girls aint even real emos =S

SoWhat
6th December 2009, 12:24 PM
only..

Focused
6th December 2009, 12:34 PM
i dont care .. a girl is a girl :D she just has to be cute and thats all ... now if im looking for something more serious .. then more factors come xD
cute ==> make out .. bye bye :happy:

TBK.Goldy
6th December 2009, 12:39 PM
Omg... that is one hot... sheep.

Mladenus
6th December 2009, 01:22 PM
i dont care .. a girl is a girl :D she just has to be cute and thats all ... now if im looking for something more serious .. then more factors come xD
cute ==> make out .. bye bye :happy:

This!

Fika[F]
6th December 2009, 02:08 PM
I see there is another problem amongst the population of female loving batlenet users.

You do not understand what a real emo is, you think emo is fashion not a psychological problem.

Now lets assume a real emo girl is hot in start, (yea right like that's going to happen, no hot girls go emo, simply because... they are freakin' hot?) but let's assume.
She would make herself skeletal - skinny.
Becouse of improper diet and bleeding alot she would be pale like she is dead.
She would cut herself deep on various parts of her body, and cut herself over and over again... some of the cuts would get infected, because of some she would have hematoms... all in all she'd look like a bad car accident that involved already 2 weeks dead people.

Cen
6th December 2009, 02:17 PM
...and not only that. Let's say the girl aint that emo as it seems and doesn't cut herself. Would you really tolerate constant whining, extreme emotional eruptions, constant chage of behaviour...

tbh I think only few of "emos" are real ones, most of them just pretend to be ones. And pretending is something I don't like on a person.

Mladenus
6th December 2009, 03:14 PM
I think you guys take emos too serious...

Emo is just new term for depressive people, melancholy people. It can't be cured, it can't be removed. It's just the way it is. Sad, depressive and negative. Let those people live, as they let you live. Everyone have rights for their own style and opinions.

As long as they don't offend you, you're not allowed to offend them. Just ignore, you're what you are, they're what they are. It's really simple.

Focused
6th December 2009, 03:25 PM

Emo is just new term for depressive people, melancholy people. It can't be cured, it can't be removed. It's just the way it is. Sad, depressive and negative. Let those people live, as they let you live. Everyone have rights for their own style and opinions.

As long as they don't offend you, you're not allowed to offend them. Just ignore, you're what you are, they're what they are. It's really simple.

+++

true :)

anyway .. emo hair is fine , some clothes .. but emo characteristics in a girl i will just say : GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME ! :D
stick to normal girlss :)

off topic : lud sto ti tekna ova da otvorish :D ?

Mladenus
6th December 2009, 04:03 PM
Yup, emo hair and some clothes could suit nice to SOME girls.

As for characteristics, well, not for me, but some people probably like those too. :)

Cen
6th December 2009, 04:34 PM

Rapists, thiefs, politicians, gays, liers, murderers, eco freaks, drug dealers, jankies...

As long as they don't offend you, you're not allowed to offend them.

Oh rly? I overreacted, but I hope you see my point. You're influenced by the modern "FREEDOM". Ow yeah, let's all be free. Freedom is the best. Yeeey, we're all free and we can do whatever we want. That's so cool! Let's be even more free and fuck up the word hah? I am free, why not??

oh, wait, I forgot another quote. There was a show about comunists and the "whites" and on the end of the show, they asked a girl on the street who, by her opinion is right? She said:
They should both express their opinion and tell what they thing and they should both be right. (I hope you see my point for the second time)

I say, fuck freedom.

Mladenus
6th December 2009, 05:20 PM
Rapists, thiefs, politicians, gays, liers, murderers, eco freaks, drug dealers, jankies...

As long as they don't offend you, you're not allowed to offend them.

True, but they do offend other people because they interact with them.

Examples:

Rapist raped a woman, he interacted with her, laws and freedom of opinion allow us to judge him.

Similar for thieves, murderers, drug dealers...

I don't know why do you mention politicians. We're the fools who chose them to lead us. You should blame us.

By the way: No offending, but you don't know what FREEDOM is... None of us do, unless he doesn't have it.

Cen
6th December 2009, 06:28 PM
I was talking about the freedom as it's thought in today's culture. I don't know the true meaning of freedom, but I do know (my personal opinion) that this one is not the right one.

but they do offend other people
Yes, you're right abou that. But if you take the word "offend" in different or wider meaning, doesn't it offend you just because there is something? Just because it doesn't directly affect you, this doesn't mean it doesn't offend you. Example: 20 people die in a train crash somewhere in south america. There are some feelings that come on your mind when you know about it.
If someone dresses like a moron or acts like one, but does not directly interact with you, you still don't like him.

About politicians-I was thinking world wide, but it applies for our own countries too. A banal example: They accept new law that prohibits wearing scarfs in public places, but you don't wear scarf anyway, so you don't feel offended.

A better comparsion would be emos-druggers. They don't harm anyone but they exist. You know druggers exist and you want to prevent them, cure them or seperate them from public or whatever, simply to prevent their dangerous influence on normal ppl.

pRiMe
6th December 2009, 07:43 PM
A lot of blabering,like it's some theory about nuclear physics...
Don't care,you shouldn't judge girls by their style,clothes and shits,you should judge them by hot smoking body :D so i don't care as long as she's hot.

_TerrorBlade_
6th December 2009, 08:36 PM
A lot of blabering,like it's some teory about nuclear physics...
Don't care,you shouldn't judge girls by their style,clothes and shits,you should judge them by hot smoking body :D so i don't care as long as she's hot.

we have a winner.

closed.

Crunchy_Blade
6th December 2009, 08:55 PM
we have a winner.

closed.

I'll kick you in the nutz!

Mladenus
6th December 2009, 09:32 PM
Why is he winner? Cuz he has the simplest "opinion"?

@Cen: I meant the word "Interact". It suits better.

_TerrorBlade_
6th December 2009, 11:07 PM
he's the winner because, he is the chosen one.

Cen
7th December 2009, 09:03 AM
I'll suck you'r nutz!
fixed ;)

2nooby4u
7th December 2009, 12:37 PM
fixed ;)

ownz!! :)

Mladenus
7th December 2009, 02:26 PM
Sladjan - Mega/Imba asslicker

TP_MoonStar
7th December 2009, 03:05 PM
A lot of blabering,like it's some theory about nuclear physics...

Would you go on her?

http://img.terra.com.br/i/2009/01/16/955204-7010-it2.jpg
http://images.quebarato.com.br/photos/big/E/6/45EBE6_3.jpg

Mladenus
7th December 2009, 03:47 PM
He wouldn't dare to approach, I'm sure. :)

pRiMe
7th December 2009, 05:01 PM
Mladenus terror was joking(and so was i) with me so put your shit away, also you're the last one who would talk about asslickers.
@Moon yeah i prolly would,why not ?I look at girls kinda differently,when i really like some girl i don't look at body but when it's about girl for one night...my scanner for smoking hot body activates ^^ got rejected or not i got nothing to lose.
@Mladenus again...put your shit away.You see i'm not like you,i got balls,the life's only one and it's short s0 if you get chance for something 'big' don't blew it.Enjoy Mladene.

Mladenus
7th December 2009, 05:28 PM
Mladenus terror was joking(and so was i) with me so put your shit away, also you're the last one who would talk about asslickers.

@Mladenus again...put your shit away.You see i'm not like you,i got balls,the life's only one and it's short s0 if you get chance for something 'big' don't blew it.Enjoy Mladene.

Terror is asslicker, and you ain't better, if you approve asslicking. Speaking of it, I'm the one who says what's on his mind, weather you like it or not.

Bold text: I love what I am, and what I am is made from my deeds and no-deeds. Translation (In case you need it): What I've done and what I haven't done brought me here where I am and made from me what I am. I like what I am and I wouldn't change it. So, as for missing a lifetime opportunities, I am definitely not one of those who misses those and later regrets (or don't). What I see, I go straight for it, if I wish it.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot: What I wrote was joke(see a smiley on it), you don't have to take it seriously. I don't know you as a person, so I don't judge anything about someone I don't know.

pRiMe
7th December 2009, 05:45 PM
Wow...this...this brought tear down my cheeks lol
I sure am asslicker,everybody know that and they also know you are not asslicker....oO
Hf

phaNtom
7th December 2009, 05:52 PM
I find those boobs very amusing. I think they are calling me Oo

Crunchy_Blade
7th December 2009, 05:55 PM
No bitch , they're calling me... x)

Cen , you want me to kick you in the nutz , too? x)

_TerrorBlade_
7th December 2009, 06:27 PM
Terror is asslicker

you're god damn right i am
http://media.photobucket.com/image/nice%20ass/babe123/ass.jpg

edit: for some reason(anti-mass jerking off bandwidth script) i can't link the image directly

Cen
7th December 2009, 06:40 PM
I would stay away from her...it's probably moon's and that post was a trap! Yu will all get ban bang when he reads it! :D

Mladenus
7th December 2009, 11:34 PM
Wow...this...this brought tear down my cheeks lol
I sure am asslicker,everybody know that and they also know you are not asslicker....oO
Hf

Grow up, or at least, write something descent, if you already start a conversation...

Crunchy_Blade
8th December 2009, 12:18 AM
Dragane and Djomla , I'll kick you both in the nutz!

_TerrorBlade_
8th December 2009, 12:20 AM
grow up prime...

-kEkA-
8th December 2009, 12:24 AM
Grow up, or at least, write something descent, if you already start a conversation...

And you could stop acting smart for a change, kinda sick of your acting-smart mode srsly..

@on topic, as someone already said, there are no hot emo girls, just hot girls dressed up like them and pretending to be one ;f.

Mladenus
8th December 2009, 01:16 AM
Dragane and Djomla , I'll kick you both in the nutz!

:oops: I won't do it anymore MR. Boki. :)

And you could stop acting smart for a change, kinda sick of your acting-smart mode srsly..

In fact, I'm not acting at all... And who gives a crap if you're sick of it?

TP_MoonStar
8th December 2009, 01:45 AM
@Moon yeah i prolly would,why not ?I look at girls kinda differently,when i really like some girl i don't look at body but when it's about girl for one night...my scanner for smoking hot body activates ^^ got rejected or not i got nothing to lose.

I only asked because that girl is a HE in fact... so you would actualy go on a man... oh the irony!!!!

Love you. :D
:happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2:

Kava
8th December 2009, 01:30 PM
LOL moon nice one xD

on topic. i don't really care as long as its a GIRL =)

pRiMe
8th December 2009, 03:05 PM
xaxaxa i thought it would be some trap when you posted that pic...i don't want to say that i thought of smth like that...nvm :) but i really hate homos,tranvestites,hermaphs or w/e those freaks could be called :/
@Mladenus yo don't tell me to grow up kid,i'm just replying with same kind of posts you make,you act smart ass even if you don't know me,same you write for terror and others that dissed you.I never even wrote anything to you and i wouldn't cuz i don't pay attention anymore on wise ass kids roaming on this forum.
Get off my back,take a look in the mirror and then write 'grow up'.

Jesus what a hypocrite,please take a look at your posts kid.
@Terror you asslicker(and i ain't much better xd) stfu and grow up :D xD

Crunchy_Blade
8th December 2009, 03:11 PM
You all grow up or I'll kick you in the nutz x)))))))))))))

Cen
8th December 2009, 03:13 PM
I knew it was a trap, not exactly what trap but I am teh survivor!

Mladenus
8th December 2009, 05:54 PM
Mladenus yo don't tell me to grow up kid,i'm just replying with same kind of posts you make,you act smart ass even if you don't know me,same you write for terror and others that dissed you.I never even wrote anything to you and i wouldn't cuz i don't pay attention anymore on wise ass kids roaming on this forum.
Get off my back,take a look in the mirror and then write 'grow up'.

YO (lol), I generally don't express my often experienced feelings of elitism and I don't intend to go into a flame war with someone of your exquisite intellect. Just... Give my condolences to your parents next time you yell at them for not understanding you.

My last words for you in this thread.

pRiMe
8th December 2009, 08:20 PM
Watch it guys prime the asslicker is on the loose.Mladenus i bet yo' body is full of boose,so bitch yeah shake that caboose!I don't wanna see you try to make no excuse,intelectual no doubt (lol) but homosexual when it comes to his penis use.I'm a mongoose,you know there is no way for me to lose.You're just a big mouth goose,when i'm through with you,you'll look like you've been massacred by the pack of wolves.
A classic multi syllable rhyme :)
I'm glad those bullshits are your last words for me. Bb intelectual :)

Crunchy_Blade
8th December 2009, 10:33 PM
Watch it guys prime the asslicker is on the loose.Mladenus i bet yo' body is full of boose,so bitch yeah shake that caboose!I don't wanna see you try to make no excuse,intelectual no doubt (lol) but homosexual when it comes to his penis use.I'm a mongoose,you know there is no way for me to lose.You're just a big mouth goose,when i'm through with you,you'll look like you've been massacred by the pack of wolves.

RAPE RAPE RAPE :banana2: bitch!

TP_MoonStar
8th December 2009, 10:43 PM

Who cares? what matters is that you would definely go on a M A N .

Ohh naughty drugnan XD.

pRiMe
8th December 2009, 11:03 PM
Moonstar can you give me an amen ?A MAN !Not a man!AMEN ! :)
No i wouldn't...tho' she looks pretty woman to me so i don't know if you're saying the truth anyways :)

TP_MoonStar
9th December 2009, 12:03 AM
Moonstar can you give me an amen ?A MAN !Not a man!AMEN ! :)
No i wouldn't...tho' she looks pretty woman to me so i don't know if you're saying the truth anyways :)

Stop pimping dudes, EOT.

_TerrorBlade_
9th December 2009, 01:08 AM
i think this moment calls for a certain, "finesse"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGLZqDXau98

BLaCk_Ang3L^
20th December 2009, 03:42 AM
normal girls are better :>