View Full Version : [+++]Vouch Reqest GoX_

GokuKillThemAll
2nd December 2009, 11:26 PM
Your personal and bnet name.
Goran, GoX_

Your Age.

Where are you from?
Macedonia, Bitola

Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
I'm not able to host..

State your reason why you want to play here.
I want to play here cause I think I'm decent player, and I know there's good games.

Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I'm mannered, but I hate provocators.. :S

Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I play dota 3-4 years I dunno..I can play every hero but not puck I really hate that hero .. long story why.. :) My favourite hero is Leoric... that's all.

A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
So I started to play dota LAN.. than some friend tell me about bnet.. and i started to play at macedonia channel, than I played my first game in ss some friend called me cause they need +1 it was before 2 years.. I think.. they were saying " STOP AUTOATTACKING! " etc etc :) and then I started with leagues.. here and garena.. also I was in ss but got banned I don't really remember why..

Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
Here is replay from EDL.. I play earthshaker .. If you don't like replay I can play test game.

ss-darky
5th December 2009, 12:32 PM
ehh, i'll give u a shot (nice ganks in game)

!vouch

ba4eq
5th December 2009, 02:30 PM
imo his signature worth insta vouch

Mr.7error
8th December 2009, 02:52 PM
I think you should better sign for a testgame as I'm not convinced of your skills...

Tito
9th December 2009, 12:48 PM
vouch

Keny
9th December 2009, 05:04 PM
Here's your chance, dont blow it.
!Added to trials.