2nd December 2009, 12:49 PM
Your personal and bnet name
Personal name: Andrei
bnet name: -Decay-

Your Age
i'm 17years old.

Where are you from
Romania, Valcea

Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
31.70mb/s download
1.98mb/s upload
i'm not able to host.

State your reason why you want to play here
Well mostly to improve my skills and because some of my friends are here and i want to play with them in a high-level league.And i am fed up with noobs who don't know how to behave properly.

Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper
I believe i am a calm guy, i almost never get very angry , and i never swear.I only get angry when playing with complete noobs...but since ss is a pro league i'm hoping that won't happen.I always try to make as many friends as posible.

A brief history about yourself
I've been playing dota for about 4years, but i'm only playing seriously for about 2years.I haven't played in any tournaments yet, hope to change that soon.
I'm a member of EDL(europe dota league) and a member of Roar clan(Drakyan is the chieftain).I first starded playing on bnet then i went on garena...after i saw all those noobs i came back to bnet and i'm going to stay here for good.I'm a member of EDL and i also want to join ss.I've been a member of a few clans, played in many cws and a lot of privs.

Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I believe i'm a pro player.I prefer support heroes, but i can play any other hero, i usualy pick the last remaining hero.
I can lh properly, i listen to the captain, gank as often as i can and help my team however i can.I can roam very nicely and initiate if i have an initiating hero.My favorite heroes are lion, warlock and rhasta.

I'm not gonna add a replay since i just want to sign for the tg

Draekyan
2nd December 2009, 12:53 PM
support from me : p

Keny
2nd December 2009, 02:09 PM
Improve your application a bit. You dont have to cut your sentences in half just to fill 3 rows.

HINT : A sentence/phrase ends with ".".

Tito
2nd December 2009, 05:02 PM
gl at tg