PDA

View Full Version : I'm banned and I do not know why = (

suzuck
30th November 2009, 11:49 PM
Server Account Name: suzuck

Good night of euro.
Well put a post in the Support Section. because I could not log in euro and it was that I discovered that my account was banned, but how is this possible, I rarely play Frozen Throne and when the game never insult anyone or use hacker's, well I would like to request the release of my account since I did nothing wrong. For more details I put here the link of my post in the Support Section to be enjoyed poses, and in this post is one more explanation about what happened.

http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=97183

phaNtom
1st December 2009, 12:29 PM
Your IP is located in the IP range that is banned, have patience untill we see what shall we doo.

efko.wbs
1st December 2009, 02:27 PM
hmm truth. U are in that range coz user [knd]dinho, dinhouro, sirkaoticz,sirdrums,[knd]botz..... got IP range ban. I think it should be unbanned then or narrow that range ban.Sorry for inconvenience.

suzuck
1st December 2009, 09:11 PM
hmm truth. U are in that range coz user [knd]dinho, dinhouro, sirkaoticz,sirdrums,[knd]botz..... got IP range ban. I think it should be unbanned then or narrow that range ban.Sorry for inconvenience.

Now I understand why I can not log into the euro, is that a range of ip is banned and I'm in it, unfortunately in my city there is a monopoly, in fact in my country because I use velox provider and this provider provides the internet about 70% of the country have no competitors, or you may have banned the ip range of users, but unfortunately ended up banning the ip also seen that other provider covers most of the country (Brazil). I await a good solution to the problem and I'm sure it will be resolved as the team behind the euro net is formidable. A hug and thanks me for agility in responding ...

efko.wbs
1st December 2009, 09:30 PM
IP unbanned till it will be fixed.

suzuck
2nd December 2009, 02:36 PM
IP unbanned till it will be fixed.

Wow, now I'm getting me connect, thank you for solving my problem and the many users of the euro also use the same provider that [knd] dinho, dinhouro, sirkaoticz, sirdrums [knd] botz ..... and in my opinion these guys above are gays, because they were banned is because they had a good reason for it, and let even a suggestion to ban users permanently, the ban could be applied to the account user and the mac address instead of IP addresses, so you reach the user's machine without compromising some other people.
Good in general would like to thank and congratulate the team of the euro, which is formidable and despite being a free server is second to no other server is possible and this is thanks to great team behind the euro.
Thank you.

efko.wbs
2nd December 2009, 02:49 PM
dude, its not "those" guys , but just 1 guy.

phaNtom
2nd December 2009, 06:57 PM
:tclosed: