PDA

View Full Version : vouch request shangOo

shangOo
30th November 2009, 07:25 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

My Name is Philipp and my Bnet account is shangOo.

2.) Your Age.

22 years old.

3.) Where are you from?

I'm from Germany.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

No i'm not able to. My net speed is around 120 kb/s at the moment, might hopefully be improved soon.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I always prefered Bnet over GGC, cause of two reasons. 1) I just like the atmosphere and 2) GGC was quite bugged for me, when I played there (dunno if it's better nowadays). Unfortunately nearly all Bnet inhouse communities were dying lately or just aren't the same they were once. So I just read about this one some time ago, it sounded nice and I thought I could give it a try, even though I don't know exactly, what to expect.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper

I have my manners under control at almost any time. I can actually be pissed quite fast, especially when someone is talking (bullshit) non-stop, but it is more like I'm not saying anything then. I am not very communicative at all to be honest.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I play dota for years now, know to lasthit/deny, know the heroes, their items, the mechanics and so on. I also know the roles, how to farm whole game or buy nothing but boots and wards, even though i neither liked that role nor this strict role allocation in general. I'm playing everything that -random gives me, but I always liked to play hero-killers, as they were popular in 6.48b and not boring heroes like Pit Lord, Enigma or Treant.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

I started to play in bnet pubs (as most dota players did, I guess) and as already mentioned kinda sticked to bnet. I am safelisted in Clan DCE for uhh I really don't remember, maybe 4 years and have never had any problems or ban requests there. It was the only community I really played in. I wasn't a member of any clan, that would be worth mentioning. At the moment I'm member of Clan OSZ, one or another might have heard of it. I also played two halfs of pick-league seasons (inactivity and member leak), but I never really liked to play a lot of cw's. I was always more the inhouse, than the cw-player. In the last time I played HoN and am now here to play inhouse dota again.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

Well, I didn't save replays anyway, but when I played HoN, I lost the few replays I had, when I uninstalled WC3.
I just found this one uploaded in the internet. Unfortunately it is from version 1.23. Tell me if that is a problem etc.

sasha
30th November 2009, 08:01 PM
If this is the real dce shangoo, my support for sure. =)

Keny
30th November 2009, 08:17 PM
Tell me about the replay. How old is , what you play ? what opponents?, a short description. If I install 1.23 I really dont want to waste my time.

Tito
30th November 2009, 09:08 PM
Deleted version switcher, since 1.23 is out of use for more then a while..

shangOo
30th November 2009, 09:31 PM
Nevermind, it's not that I didn't await something like that. When would the testgames be played?

Tito
1st December 2009, 12:26 AM
Sign in the thread, when about 10 players sign in, there will be a test game .