30th November 2009, 03:35 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
My irl name is Peter .
W3 nickname: ]GeO[ .

2.) Your Age. (in quotes)
18 years old.

3.) Where are you from?
Romania, Ploiesti.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
No, im not able to host, but my internet speed is somewhere @ 100Mbps.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I am looking forward to join a nice enviroment in which i can play DotA games at high-level and in which I can improve my skills. I've heard good things about you so far and i think those things fit me too.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I can describe me as beeing calm most of the time. It rarely happends for me to argue with somebody about something.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I deeply believe that I am a good player and that I know almost all the tricks about this game. I can't say that I am perfect, nobody can, but that's why I want to join your community, to improve my play style as much as I can.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I discovered DotA 4-5 years ago. Since then I kept playing it and I tried my best to improve my skills. Also, I don't know if it matches a league, but i've played on the "hostbot" channel with many mid-skilled players and high-level ones. I wasn't interested to join any professional community until now, because time wasn't fair with me (Had some problems in real life, but that's another story). Now I am prepared and more ready than ever.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

P.S.: I know that the denies number in this match isn't that great, but as you can see I've played a carry hero on a nasty lane and that made it very hard for me to denie some creeps.
P.P.S.: Due to some technical problems I had to delete last 2 replays. The first one is still up and ready to be watched.

Tito
30th November 2009, 09:07 PM
I will watch the replay tomorrow.

Bonzy
1st December 2009, 03:38 PM
Geo != Geolino?

ss-darky
1st December 2009, 03:43 PM
techies seer lane... are u kidding me ? :>

!deny

]GeO[
1st December 2009, 04:00 PM
Well , I wasn't the captain in that match so I didn't really have any choice (they decided the lanes and the heroes). Tho it was a private for fun more likely than a serious one.
What about my playstyle? Lhits, gangs, item build, lane control, spell usage?

P.S.: (to Bonzy) Nah, I'm not Geolino, only ]GeO[ xD

Keny
1st December 2009, 04:01 PM
Maybe try a test game ?.

]GeO[
1st December 2009, 04:05 PM
I'm okay with that tho. Should i sign ?

ss-darky
1st December 2009, 06:30 PM
go sign.