Blum_Erkyss
28th November 2009, 06:16 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Hy my name is Sebi and my bnet nickname is oS.Blum_Erkys

2.) Your Age.
I am 20 years old.

3.) Where are you from?
I am from Tg Mures, Romania.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Yes i am able , 2mb/512k.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I first played this league when it first started until i went on garena,now i'm back on xpam and want back in.Also i know that decent people and decent games are played here.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Well i don't have a REALLY bad temper...i get mad as everyone else but i allways try to control my language and my behavior in a way that i do not disturb everyone.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Well i can play any hero(not perfectly) but i like playing the roamin/ganking type, also i can play a decent support,knowing how to ward ,babysitt, harras etc.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Well i am playing dota for about 6 years now,i've been in SS when it first started,also in EDL, on garena in DPL, RCPL and IHL.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
I don't have a replay right know cuz i don't really save replay's.I'll sign for tg if u please.

My best regards to you all.:tiphat:

Mr.7error
28th November 2009, 06:55 PM
Deny.

Blum_Erkyss
28th November 2009, 07:20 PM
reason?

Mr.7error
28th November 2009, 07:57 PM
Demon-storm, I'd like to kindly ask you to stop spamming every single thread in the safelist section, since you are not a member and your opinions and posts here are worth just about as much as a rotten onion in the snow. Thanx.

Well i don't have a REALLY bad temper...i get mad as everyone else but i allways try to control my language and my behavior in a way that i do not disturb everyone.

"Romania" can check that replay and conclude if your self-description is valid.

Blum_Erkyss
28th November 2009, 08:09 PM
so...its personal?:))) because i called ur noob friend NOOB?...well thats the truth in that situation u can't do anything.also in that game u and your friend kept pushing me into talking like that...so don't come with this on me..be professional.i tried to control my language but ur dumb friend kept going with the shut up and ur noob stuff.

Mr.7error
28th November 2009, 08:11 PM
No, not because you called my friend noob and flamed him 50 times in 5 minutes, but because your manners are worse than Mike Tyson's.

Blum_Erkyss
28th November 2009, 08:12 PM
;1040071']No, it's not.

In witch way my aplication is not decent?

Blum_Erkyss
28th November 2009, 10:49 PM
it would not been that way if ur stupid friend didn't started falming and calling me stupid and noob..i tried to keep my calm but he kept going and u followed him like a 12 year old.

eXtasY
28th November 2009, 11:28 PM
May i ask non safelisted guys not to post, or better say spam, in safelist requests?

Keny
29th November 2009, 12:46 AM
I dont recall this exactly, but I know for sure that you used to play here and quited after creating a huge mess. Correct me if i`m wrong.

Blum_Erkyss
29th November 2009, 01:14 AM
yes i used to play here twice acctually...i quited last time because of misunderstandings between me and some players,but that was a long time ago.its up to you if u let me play the TG or not...

Tayschrenn
29th November 2009, 01:53 AM
Actually I remember you as a nice person. Support.

Blum_Erkyss
29th November 2009, 02:38 AM
10x Artan :tiphat:

Blum_Erkyss
29th November 2009, 05:09 PM
so...final decision?

Keny
29th November 2009, 06:11 PM
It seems to me that your manners are the same as when you caused that mess here. So no, you cant play a test game.