m3_lizzu
25th November 2009, 10:06 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Marius and [RoyB]Lizzu.

2.) Your Age.
21.[/QUOTE]

3.) Where are you from?
Romania.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
No.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Tired of pubs and leavers and i whant to play dota on a high level.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
To quiet sometimes ... Rarely i swear or i accuse a player of something ... only is strictly necesarry.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I like to play carry but play suport a lot to. About my skill ... i alwayz play on the need of the team to win the game ... i try to listen all the capitan commands even if they seems wrong to me ... but i will not play another game under his command if we lose that game because of his mistake.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
No leagues. I was Chieften of Royal Blood for like 3 years ( RoyB ) , now i am a shaman there. I play dota for like 4 - 5 years now ...

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

psy63
25th November 2009, 11:10 PM
It seems like you didnt understand quotes... write questions in quotes, not answers. And remove that ''(in quotes)''. Also improve your application a bit and it will be ok!:)

m3_lizzu
26th November 2009, 10:24 AM
2 replays from my last night cw's. Please be be gentle on judging :)

Keny
26th November 2009, 11:29 AM
!Deny.

ss-darky
26th November 2009, 06:24 PM
!deny

m3_lizzu
26th November 2009, 07:52 PM
At least tell why deny ??? Deny its just a word ... i wanna know the reason

demon-storm
26th November 2009, 08:20 PM
At least tell why deny ??? Deny its just a word ... i wanna know the reason

+1 .. I got deny from the same guys for no reason at all .. my aplication was very good although

Tito
27th November 2009, 04:16 PM
denied.

( just by seeing lich being fp and roof,tide,magnus etc banned ).

you can reapply in a month, if you think you've reached some more " advanced " level at dota.