PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

LORD_ZEDD
24th November 2009, 05:33 PM
Hello everyone.I was banned recenty 21.11.2009,reson was cuz i used program custom kick and i was banned ofcourse for 1 mouth.Hours ago i played in 3d game surver(some american surver only spanish language is talking)and i played games normal game etc. till i played with one admin from this surver.I admin,i kicked him at the end of the game.He was pissed cuz he got kicked and told i will be banned here and in that american surver.I understand i am banned for 1 mouth cuz of custom kick i used in eurobattle.net surver,but i do not agree with the fact that i was banned permanent only cuz i kicked an admin(in other survers even if u are admin u are no admin in another surver)from this surver In.Mycontrol. was the admin.I write here cuz i want my previously penalty( was 1 mouth without playing in the surver)I really belieave that is infair,the fact that one dude (who used custom kick)to kick you deserve to be banned i didnt say anything insulting the admin or anything+it was in another surver...I really think that i am wrong about this-admins got some more rights can do and ban whatever they want people?Even for one bad word and they can bann you?And if i am in some game enfo for example if i kick admin he will bann me again?I to was sometimes kicked from games in normal map to cuz 2 3 times i was dropped in start,but what to do?To be insulted only cuz someone kicked or said bad thing about me,or you?So that what i want is my old penalty of 1 mouth withouth playing in the surver nothing more.In the prefix left to the title there i must select prefix so sorry for selecting one of the admins

phaNtom
24th November 2009, 05:50 PM
:eek::eek::eek: How disrespectful from him! Pictures or it didn't happen. :unsure:

Sanji234
24th November 2009, 07:02 PM
he used custom kick in custom game he shouldn't be banned!!!

LORD_ZEDD
24th November 2009, 07:12 PM
Hot to get picture u want?well i kicked the host afteri pressed that bloody key,but still think its not fair..i want my penalty of 1 mouth withouth playing in the surver nothing more

phaNtom
24th November 2009, 07:50 PM
Listen, next time you acuse a moderator here to did sth against the rules or sth like that, don't forget to bring some PROOFS(pictures I am talking about).
Words aren't gonna help you when acusing someone.

[RAF]Pisarro
24th November 2009, 09:27 PM
stop talk about proofs if u are banning without or wrong people admin like you are going to dislike people being sometimes impolite you dont care anything avoid my PM's that i lost contacts and control of clan i'm going to restore it but i'm unable because of polite admin . It doesnt matter if i ever got ban but it's no way to help in transfer f list even if this account was fairly playing without hacks it didn't reach higher level but i got icone ;S making account to play for level is coming useless because you can ban for cg game by disputed issue i guess so you are going to discourage people to be member of this server and stop playing warcraft here by lock unreasonable account.
What's more there are many people cleared of bigger reasons than me . Isn't custom kick forbidden ? Where are the rules of this server ? I have never seen it in main page and in threads it wasn't visible enough well tell me how people can know that some tools are forbidden?

phaNtom
24th November 2009, 09:41 PM
Pisarro;1039016']stop talk about proofs if u are banning without or wrong people admin like you are going to dislike people being sometimes impolite you dont care anything avoid my PM's that i lost contacts and control of clan i'm going to restore it but i'm unable because of polite admin . It doesnt matter if i ever got ban but it's no way to help in transfer f list even if this account was fairly playing without hacks it didn't reach higher level but i got icone ;S making account to play for level is coming useless because you can ban for cg game by disputed issue i guess so you are going to discourage people to be member of this server and stop playing warcraft here by lock unreasonable account.
What's more there are many people cleared of bigger reasons than me . Isn't custom kick forbidden ? Where are the rules of this server ? I have never seen it in main page and in threads it wasn't visible enough well tell me how people can know that some tools are forbidden?

Mister smart guy, stop comparing your personal issue with your acc with global issues on this server and it's situations. You are banned for NAMESPOOF(with proofs and pictures provided), so no need for you to talk to me as I banned you unfairly, cuz I didn't. This is the last word from me pointed to you, so forget your acc [RAF]JozinPL. And other thing is no need for lying too, I answered twice to your PM, saying clearly and stating the situation so... Don't try to act inocent and ignored.

Obviously LORD hasn't any proofs, so...
:tclosed: