PDA

View Full Version : How to say goodbye on MSN

Cen
23rd November 2009, 04:07 PM
Ever been in dilema how to gtfo the msn conversation that you really didn't like? Is that person iritating? You don't like the conversation? We have a very efficient solution for you.

CEN-KAVA'S METHOD 1.0 (R)

>>>ORDER NOW FOR FREE<<< (cen-kava's method.com)*

Description
The method was first introduced by keka but then cen and kava stole it, since he forgot to protect is as a patent (noob heh). The method is now patented under number 2239971 in Albania's patent court and you don't stand a chance.

How does it work?
An example of the method is attached in the post.

Detailed explanation
When you want to leave that retarded conversation, simply say y (<-------KEY WORD!!!!!!) and DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING ELSE SINCE THEN ANYMORE EVER! NOT WRITING ANYTHING AFTER WORD "Y" IS THE KEY OF THIS METHOD. NOT DOING IT BY THE RULES MAY RISK MALFUNCTIONS AND YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO CHAT! BLAME ON YOU NUB, READ RULES NEXT TIME! RULE #2 IS-YOU NEVER CLOSE THE CONVERSATION WINDOW, BECAUSE MOST NUPS HAVE MSN+ AND THEY SEE YOU CLOSE IT AND METHOD GET'S OWNED! BLAME ON YOU AGAIN.

Method was tested on millions of users and is 100% working without a single bad experience.**

CEN-KAVA'S Method is copyrighted (R) forevah and evah and you may not use anything connected to it unless you download the .txt from the link above. Using free version for public uses may result a court raid.

*Free version is only avalible for 1 try, then you need to pay 20 bucks per month
**Test made by well known site msnmethodcomparatives.org

phaNtom
23rd November 2009, 04:25 PM
Wtf rofl?

Mladenus
23rd November 2009, 05:02 PM
I prefer instant flame and block/delete.

obey.my.dreamz
23rd November 2009, 05:29 PM
im with mladenus on this one,... though i tried similar to yours and i can say it's darn effective

Mladenus
23rd November 2009, 06:04 PM
Yup, some people are just stupid. They don't understand...

Cen
23rd November 2009, 06:57 PM
nonono :(

instant flame and block is for people you don't laek, cen-kava's method brings you the solution to get out from ppl you normally laek and are even your friends!

flame and block is a nono for friends

Nobber708
23rd November 2009, 06:59 PM
y

__
Kava told me yesterday ^^
:D
Haha

Kava
23rd November 2009, 07:44 PM
Yup, some people are just stupid. They don't understand...

y .

Mladenus
23rd November 2009, 08:12 PM
Oh, you mean, friend is boring, and you need to run away from him? Well, block him, and next time you want to see him on msn, tell him you got intnet probs. Simple solution - best solution. :)

phaNtom
23rd November 2009, 10:55 PM

Why do you think so? O.o
Simple /block works perfect for me!

pec
24th November 2009, 01:16 AM
Pecony's method :
Other guy : ah hurrdurr blblblblb )))
Pecony : ok so i am going off
Other guy : oh no hurrdurr blblllbl stay /Acaoida plx plx
Pecony : gotta go.
Pecony : see ya
Other : bb
BLOCK
Continue chatting with others.
If he finds Out.
Pecony : u mad ?

Lowlife
24th November 2009, 03:48 AM

so, that's why nobody likes me
:p

MiZiGe
24th November 2009, 08:02 AM
I think my lovely persona precedes me, so noone would fakin DARE talk to me about crying at a twilight movie...in fact, I am sure I have no such friends :)

-kEkA-
22nd December 2009, 05:45 PM
Mofos, this is mine! :<

Shoocky3V
22nd December 2009, 05:53 PM
fail xd

Nobber708
22nd December 2009, 05:55 PM
when will new version be out? :D

-kEkA-
22nd December 2009, 06:18 PM
Oh, they first gotta make contract with me before making another version ;d;d

Nobber708
22nd December 2009, 06:26 PM
Well they stole your idea and took patent :(

mby you and I should work togeher and make a better version that more ppl will use? :D

Cen
22nd December 2009, 06:41 PM
check me sig material noob

ahahahuh shashahua :D

-kEkA-
22nd December 2009, 08:11 PM
nub sign, mine better, and yes thats still my project :<:<

Taz.
8th January 2010, 02:53 AM
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=86975&page=127

this works 100% guaranteed by me :)

In.My.ConTroL
8th January 2010, 04:05 AM
You just have to say: "brb"
he thinks u'll call him when u're back, but u won't.. so he'll leave before it happens. So you can even say: "Omg, you couldn't wait for me ?"
He'll be the "villan" of the history and u'll have a reason to ignore him in the next conversation.

ToaD1
8th January 2010, 04:53 AM
just say one sentence including horse dick, mother, and gravestone. After that delete them, forever.

-kEkA-
8th January 2010, 09:19 AM
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=86975&page=127

this works 100% guaranteed by me :)

that's our idea -_-

.DeitY.
8th January 2010, 10:33 AM
You just have to say: "brb"
he thinks u'll call him when u're back, but u won't.. so he'll leave before it happens. So you can even say: "Omg, you couldn't wait for me ?"
He'll be the "villan" of the history and u'll have a reason to ignore him in the next conversation.

this guy owned all..+1