PDA

View Full Version : Wonder why...

Justice4ever
21st November 2009, 12:45 PM
Hi ebnet community!

I like ebnet server at all. I am playing there for more than 4 years and i was always satisfied.

Yesterday, when i tried to loggin, error showed me something wrong with server. I thought it is down. Today I understand it isnt so. Probably i have been banned - IP banned!!

I just wanna ask WHY!
I play only Dota as well as some funny public mods. Felixar banned me with no reason noticed to me. My home is cz/sk channel ...

So I wonder why...

THX
Hope evertyhing will be ok soon.

DepReM
21st November 2009, 01:39 PM
Could you inform your server account, please ?

Justice4ever
21st November 2009, 01:57 PM
my acc is gg_guarant33d but i have IP banned (you can check my IP, forum has that function)!

oh... i found this thread: http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=96867

Its sad that threads are immediately closed and people cannot reply something to their defence.

Mizige complainted on me that I am spammer. From accounts written in his post, mine are only 2 : gg-guarant33d and 4ever-javor.

4ever-javor was muted because we had an argument.
gg-guarant33d was IP banned because of "spamming" on cz/sk channel

1 - I have wifi, and many people play dota in our town, we have same IP so i dont know who is doing something against the rulezz... why should i suffer too...

2 - Cz/Sk channel is a CHANNEL. Thats means people can chat there. Yeah, maybe i spammed a little bit more but thats no reason for IP BAN permanent. Cz/Sk admins (or operators, i dont know how to call them) = felixar and mizige = are not inocents!

For example, many members of cz/sk channel know, that Felixar is not a good dota player. He left all games I played with him (2, 3 games...). After this i wrote on the channel that he is leaver. Next day i am banned ? Why ? Because I said truth...

Next example: Mizige, guy who should be something like pattern or model of channel behaviour. But its probably OK if he write insulting words such as "xxx is a fucking idiot (hope agaurd forgives him)". Aguard is a bot which controls spamming, insulting and so on. If any player write something like he said, is immediately kicked, further banned. I asked mizige why he is writing so insulting... later he banned me.

Thats justice on cz/sk channel. I know lot of people who can complaint on mizige especially because of his "manners" .

Of course, he CAN speak with his friends about something who others dont understand. But if I speak with my friends, i CANT, because next day i am banned because of "spamming".

Please unban my IP.
THX

_Dead_Shoot_
21st November 2009, 02:01 PM
perma IP ban

MiZiGe said that your IP is for ever banned.

Justice4ever
21st November 2009, 02:07 PM
I know that its permaban, so I fight for unban.
Little bit of "spamming" cannot be reason for permaban.

Its because of he hates me... we had arguments as I said... !
And thats all because of saying TRUTH !

Felixar
21st November 2009, 02:57 PM
Hi justice - wait for mizige he will post proofs and say you more about this case

Justice4ever
21st November 2009, 03:02 PM
I confessed i spammed little bit more ... but thats no reason for ban.
Whats a pity i havent proofs of mizige and his manners... I have only 80 GB HDD and it wouldnt be enough space for image proofs

Felixar
21st November 2009, 03:04 PM
As I say, this ban is not from mine decision wait for him.

Justice4ever
21st November 2009, 03:06 PM
Write personally. Do you think shoudl be i banned ?

Felixar
21st November 2009, 03:17 PM
I do not know much about your case so I will answer to you when I will see the proofs .)

Justice4ever
21st November 2009, 03:27 PM
Sry for another language (cz/sk):

Ako, spametajte sa. Mizige piše že fetujem a že som idiot. Pekne od neho. Nehovoriac o tom čo robi on. Felixar je ako operator v pohode, ale mizige je "neviniatko". Banuje bezdovodne. To že mu do whispu napišem že je idiot ked ma mutne alebo banne bezdovodne to je opravnene. On mi tiež nadava cez forum že som idiot tak čo. Zato že on si s kamošmi keca o blbostiach a nadava neviem komu (aj mne) ... že koko* a do zavtorky že nech mu aguard odpusti lebo snad operator bot nekickne. Toto je naš kanal, toto je mizige. Nikomu na kanaly nenadavam do ku*iev ani do sku***synov, ale za trochu spamu s kamošom (čo som bral ako zabavu) dostaneme IP ban. Ako priznavam že sme urobili chybu a teraz CAKAM KYM MIZIGE NENAPISE ZE CO TU PISEM JA JE PRAVDA.
Mizigemu odporučam moralne pravidlo "najprv pozrem na seba až potom sudim inych"
Mizige vyjadri sa aj slovne, ne len obrazkovo. A to že closneš topic hned jak ho vytvoris tak že nemožem sa obhajovať to je od teba veľmi milé.
Dakujem

MiZiGe
21st November 2009, 04:00 PM
First of all, english only please, or some other moderator or admin might decide to forum ban you as well.

Secondly, you and your friend have a LONG history of constantly spamming the channel. This is not like you had some fun on the channel for one day, and the bastard MiZiGe banned you straight away. Each one of you two have at least 4 different accounts, probably more, which changed depending on which one of those was currently muted or banned by the channel guard bot.

Since you insane nagging and spamming has clearly gotten out of hand, we had no other choice but to ban your IP addresses, since a channel ban, or an account mute, was obviously not enough - and we tried. In the last 6 months, many many times. No amount of talking, begging, threatening with repressive action brought you two spammers to some senses. I am sick and tired having to go through pages and pages of your spam on the channel, where you intimidate, insult or otherwise bother everyone on the channel, preventing them to read/write their own conversations. And I only happen to be online while working, and even that not regularly. So the sheer sum of your spam if yet unknown.

You saying "we maybe spammed a little bit" is a blatant lie, and you should stick to saying the truth if you want to get unbanned. Which will probably happen at some time, but certainly NOT AFTER ONE DAY.

If me mentioning your possible drug abuse insulted you in any way, I would like to apologise. I used the word "idiot" in regards to your behaviour on the channel, and to that I stand.

Here are a few examples (dates are 29th August, 18th June and 13th July)

MiZiGe
21st November 2009, 04:19 PM
and 4 more, from the last day:

Justice4ever
21st November 2009, 05:01 PM
At first, sry for czsk language, but as I reminded, I had no opportunity to defence myself because he imediately closed the topic about this "case".

Why do you wonder when we have more accounts? What another we can do if we are just chatting and you mute/ban us. Aguard bot kicks/bans us, but bans expire and its important to say that this can happen to everyone!

Dont tell you are sick and tired of our "breaking rulezz" because its not so difficult to write /ban command, i am sure, with smile on your face.
We were debating with you, with good mood, and you suddenly ban us (why?) we wre not spamming, we were just joking without insulting anyone.

As we were "spamming" on the channel, when noone is spiritually there, nobody complaint on us. We had friends on server, dont think we are just druggers and outsiders! If someone on channel doesnt understand what we are chatting about (because channel is about chatting) so they can squelch us. Many times people had a good time with us and we were chatting together. You probably want that on channel would people speak only "gn?, gn:, and speak about heroes... with no fun.

You saying "we maybe spammed a little bit" is a blatant lie
So if we chat about something, its against rulezz yeah? But if someone spam his game on whole screen like gn: dota55 about 100 times, one under one, thats fine ... i understand..

I used the word "idiot" in regards to your behaviour on the channel, and to that I stand.
Thats oki, such as word caanot insult me. At the opposite site, i used same word to you to explain not understanding of your actions.

Sure i forgot many things because there are more things left to say...

At the end i want to say we regret that what we did, but we dont suppose it to be IP banned.
Anyway, if any admin would unban us, we promise we will act more polite and control ourselves more than before.

Thanks and big sorry to all players who we hurt some way.

phaNtom
21st November 2009, 08:35 PM
IP's that were banned now unbanned.

GG_gUaRaNt33d muted 15 days
iboa_mosquear muted 15 days
cz_bl4z3n_cz muted 15 days

If this happens again, you will have your IP banned.

:tclosed: