PDA

View Full Version : No manners and racism

Raptor7
21st November 2009, 01:43 AM
Zlo and OwnedPwnedHard are the actors of this act. Check the replay to see when they call me "fucking ro ghipsy" and when they flame me.

replay can be found here: http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=96884

Felixar
21st November 2009, 10:27 AM
- If you were flamed in the middle of a custom game, upload a screenshot containing the /p command and upload it in your report.
Do you have screenshoot?

Raptor7
21st November 2009, 12:27 PM
I have screenshots but not /p

Anyway u can see it's last version of the map, the nicknames are eurobattle.net users and if u really want to see if this game was played yesterday u can check with EDL admins.

Kepaa
21st November 2009, 12:43 PM
Ah klasic case of some kid sitting at his comp,failing games,then provoking others and calling them retards,and then making ban reqs because someone only responded to his provokes ,anyway he is happiest when he see someone gets his acc locked ,his mission was succesfull.This guy is spending all day on forums replacing his rl and he is happiest when see that someone got ban cuz of him.
Anyway if u watch the replay u can see him calling us retards like milion times,,WHO THE HELL CALED THESE RETARDS?'',of course that was the way to cover his epic failure in that game,i didnt say word to him about his bad game until he started to flame me ,then ofcourse i was pissed and started flaming him.
As for flames based on racism ,im sorry for that,but im tempered and when someone fails game and then start blaming others and provoke i start flame.
And i dont see how can someone be offended when some guy calls him ro gypsie,afterall gypsies are also normal human beings like we are,and retards arent.

Raptor7
21st November 2009, 01:16 PM
1.I never flame so gogogo lie more
2. U failed more then i did that game
3. all day on forums? :o
4. Mods will decide this
5.let's leave this as it is...if u don't want more problems.

Kepaa
21st November 2009, 01:33 PM
1.I didnt say never,only when get provoked.
2.Yea sure i did ,of course u would say u failed even if u had 0:25 ,but thats not important now.
3.Yea in pause of chatting on xpam and other servers.The point is that u life in ur world where little things like someones ban makes u happy.
4.Yea mods,but not ur friends like smurf and dont know who more.
5.What possible problems could u make ?ban me ?yea after that i will rly kill myself.

demon-storm
21st November 2009, 01:42 PM
raptor7 has bad manners, anyway he's flaming his teammates when he lose a game.. come on learn to lose and stop being bad mannered you are not a kind of god to insult all people you encounter. And anyway you should post screenshots when you sweared your teammates, I am sure they didn't flame you without a good reason :)

Felixar
21st November 2009, 02:12 PM
screenshot is without /p command.
So Invalid report.
:tclosed: