PDA

View Full Version : vouch request: say_haras_plz

MiZiGe
20th November 2009, 01:47 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.Name: Milos
Bnet nick: say_haras_plz

2.) Your Age.I am 22

3.) Where are you from?Aleksinac, Serbia.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?not able to host, 1024/512

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.I have heard only good things about SS, and after reading the interview at gosugamers I would like to join a few of my friends already vouched at SS and play decent games with players that know a bit more about the whole game concept

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.I know all about flames, and why people do it :)
And I would never flame in games, other than joking, which we do a lot :) It is true that some jokes can be misunderstand, but everything can be explained. I do not do rageplugs, never leave games...

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.I am getting more and more into the whole mechanics of the game, and I would like to experience some higher lvl games to improve. I understand the hero roles and the team roles, I can vary my strategy depending on the lineup.
Thanks to the number of games I played I am good at teamplay, as well as assessing the enemy and their strategy.

8.) A brief history about yourself.Not much to say here, unfortunately.
I was vouched on hostbot, as well as DPL. I play many games per day, private and public ones, including CWs on garena. I would like to join SS to bring some competitive level to my gaming :)

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. I would like to sign for a test game.

MiZiGe
20th November 2009, 01:48 PM
he has asked me to post it in his name, since his forum account is still awaiting email confirmation or w/e

Keny
20th November 2009, 02:18 PM
More stupid nickname? PLEASE?. Go ahead.