PDA

View Full Version : Hey i wanna know why am i denied from trial period

mILOSbRE
19th November 2009, 06:11 PM
One day i just couldnt join channel ss and no1 told me anything.I want explanation why i got denied,i will respect it.
This is how i see things.I played 18games and my score is 9:9 i know score isnt matter i just wanna show i was decent.Many of standard members has less/more similar scores.I had i think 3 games where i failed and i admit it, but it wasnt only me who fail,others failed too(maybe its my fault) and its more important for carry to not fail then for support.Also i had few very good games with lich,rhasta,leshrac, but unfortunately it seems admins remember only fail games and every1 have it(its important to dont have them many and i think i didnt have it).I didnt have chance to play quality games (like in ss) before i joined ss.I think for those 15 days i learned alot and developed so maybe u can consider your decision and like i said i will respect it.
my english sux hope u will understand what i tried to say

Keny
20th November 2009, 09:10 AM
You dont fit our profile, both skill and manner-wise. Try again in 1 month if you think you improved yourself. Making threads like this wont help you 'tho.