PDA

View Full Version : Psycho test

Mladenus
18th November 2009, 09:03 PM
Are you up for a test? Let me see if you're psycho. :)
Here's the story, answer my question, after you read it.

Woman died. She had two daughters. Those daughters were here only family. One's name was Jane, another was Marry.

On the mom's funeral, Jane met a guy she never saw before. She complete fell in love with him. But, when funeral ended, that guy went home. Jane didn't ask him for phone number, not even for name. So, she didn't know anything about him.

7 days after mom's funeral, Jane killed her sister, Marry.

My question is: Why did she killed her?

Don't be shy to post your answers. Use your imagination. :)

If no one answers correctly, I'll give you the true answer. But, give me your answers please. I want to hear them. ;)

BloodMen
18th November 2009, 10:25 PM
Beacuse she saw me naked :)
Jane fell in love with that strange guy <3
after funeral that guy come to home
myb he is their father or mary lover plz.
pm me answear plz : Ty

Tito
18th November 2009, 10:32 PM
At least write the question as it should be written..

Why did she KILL her..

After 7 days of going home thing, she had found out that the boy she saw at the funeral was both a boyfriend to her mother and her sister, her sister killed her mother to have him, now she kill her sister to have him all by herself.

Mladenus
18th November 2009, 10:45 PM
Thanks for correction Tito. Didn't notice that...

Both Bloodmen and Tito, you're not psychos. If you are psycho, the answer is really simple. ;)

@Bloodmen: I will not give the answer soon. :)

Cen
18th November 2009, 10:50 PM
that's easy...your story is just to distract us from the true answer, which is:

So she would inharit everything.

Tito
18th November 2009, 10:53 PM
actually there isn't a " true " answer here :D

I guess " psycho " is going to be the one who says: because she felt like killing her.. : )

Mladenus
18th November 2009, 10:56 PM
Nope, I'm afraid it ain't that simple. :)

If you mean "inherit". ;)

Mladenus
18th November 2009, 10:58 PM
actually there isn't a " true " answer here :D

I guess " psycho " is going to be the one who says: because she felt like killing her.. : )

Ofc there isn't. She could kill her just because she felt like that. But, come on, use your wicked side of brain... :cool:

Cen
18th November 2009, 11:04 PM
Ehm oke if you really want so.

She was dreaming last night, that her sister is hiding something from her. A diary. And she approched in the freams, from behind and saw written: Mi Slovenci!

The evening before, Russia lost 1:0 to Slovenia, and they were both russian ofc, their father was president of Russian football society. Big fans you know.

And then she wakes up, the dream pops out...and now the scary part: She graps the nearest book, ties her sister up and starts cutting her with the paper. All the body, till she bleeds out through cutted veins. She then barried the body in stadium Lužniki (Russia), a bit hard tho because the grass is plastic there, but she lifts up that grass and rubber with a caterpilar at night, making a hole and puts all back in order. AT the penalty point, because it's always hole there.

Hf, good night.

Omfg that's so sick.

Mladenus
18th November 2009, 11:06 PM
That's just simple as that Cen, don't you mean? :D

Cen
18th November 2009, 11:08 PM
Ehm.. ... ... no you're right. It's a bit more complicated. But since I should really go and study a bit now (it's 11 pm for god's sake) I will detail the story tomorrow.

Mladenus
18th November 2009, 11:10 PM
I'm looking forward to see that. C ya, have fun studying. ;)

TP_MoonStar
18th November 2009, 11:24 PM
There's more then one answer :

1) She killed her sister because if the guy showed up on her mother funeral he would show up on her sister funeral ( since he show up on funerals ).

This answer is the typical answer a psyco would give . as meant she would do anything for love even killing.

2)ANY other reason it would be a typical normal person thinking.

Tito
18th November 2009, 11:26 PM
We've got our psycho!

Beware of moony attacking!

Mladenus
18th November 2009, 11:37 PM
GG MoonStar. Sometimes I hate Google... -_-

TP_MoonStar
19th November 2009, 12:05 AM
i didnt google, i made this test on pt version some some some some some time ago at work :)

pRiMe
19th November 2009, 03:27 AM
I gotta stay away from you dawg....

Tito
19th November 2009, 01:46 PM
Yeah, I knew that one too, someone shew me that before ( probably even moonstar, don't remember was like 4y ago ), but there he comes to ruin all the fun!

Mladenus
19th November 2009, 01:59 PM
Yup, as always... Fucking "all-know-admins"... :)

Taz.
19th November 2009, 02:04 PM
sooo, the answer :) ?

mILOSbRE
19th November 2009, 02:12 PM
There's more then one answer :

1) She killed her sister because if the guy showed up on her mother funeral he would show up on her sister funeral ( since he show up on funerals ).

This answer is the typical answer a psyco would give . as meant she would do anything for love even killing.

This is answer.

Taz.
20th November 2009, 01:36 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhh, i remember it nowwwwwwwww :D

thanks guy :)

smaree
20th November 2009, 03:03 PM
Omg there's a joke like that but the idea didn't fall on my mind >.<

Lowlife
20th November 2009, 03:28 PM
Jane killed her sister marry cause marry raped her dog