demon-storm
18th November 2009, 12:46 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Name: Bogdan
Bnet nick: demon-storm

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?

Romania, Botosani.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

Yes, I can host, I got my own bot DL 100mb/sec, upload 6mb/sec

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I want to play with good people that don't leave, don't swear don't feed etc. because recently in privates / clan wars are leavers and flamers (excluding my team).

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I like to joke with my friends, I hate when someone shittalk but I allways try to keep my temper and I play better with a team that don't usually swear / flame eachother. I know English not very well but enough for any person to understand me.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I deeply think I am more than a pro because I know very well to last hit, deny, make ganks, placement of wards, harrasing, saving alies and support them. I know every hero role in a team and I do my best to fullfil my hero role and help my allies to do so. So I think my gameplay and teamplay is 9/10, that's why I want to join ss to improve to a 10/10 player.

8.) A brief history about yourself.

I started to play DotA and several other maps on eurobattle.net 4-5 years ago. I love this server since there are many pro players to play with. I started playing DotA since 5.XX versions, 6 years ago maybe, when I was noob. After some time I joined less popular and weaker clans where DotA wasn't played every day. Now I play in a good clan and most of members say I am good enough to be in any league. I play every day clan wars where we use to win 90% of them. We play also private games to improve our skills in clan and in team fights / ganks etc.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.

Played Davion some weeks ago. I will post in some days a better replay with better opponents / better teamplay and overall gameplay.
Uploaded a new replay: Nevermore gameplay in private. I know I had bad lh / deny and I made some mistakes but this is a 3-4 months old replay. Now I have proper gameplay and teamplay and I rarely make mistakes. I play alot better atm.
I will upload gameplay with Earthshaker as fast as I will find it.

-FeelMyPain-
18th November 2009, 05:46 PM
!deny

demon-storm
18th November 2009, 05:54 PM
are you a kind of voucher n00blike? :)

Shinde.
18th November 2009, 06:10 PM
This guy is more than a pro.
!Auto-vouch
On-topic: Your opponents were a joke. Viper was autoattacking and didnt have the slightest clue of orb-walk.
It was mandatory that you started with wood-chopper axe or whatever it's name is since you were mid and you needed it for last hit and especialy for furion, you were always waiting for his trees to dissapear which isn't the thing you wanna do when you're the main carry. You made helm of dominator first item, not bad but the fact that you didn't use it to stack creeps made it pretty useless as a first item.On the other hand you had decent last hit and some map awareness but this game isn't the best to show that. I suggest posting a replay with decent opponents.

demon-storm
18th November 2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks in advance I will try to find some better opponents and do my best versus them then post the replay

Tito
18th November 2009, 10:13 PM
Okay, waiting for that replay.

Keny
20th November 2009, 12:44 PM
Upload other replays, the one that you posted now its crap just by looking at its size.

Kepaa
21st November 2009, 03:03 PM
Imo go find some replay playing ganker,supporter /initiator.
Raptor surfing on forums again ,so sad :( .He should be promoted to super moderator asap.

demon-storm
21st November 2009, 06:05 PM
Uploaded new replay

-FeelMyPain-
23rd November 2009, 07:59 PM
archane, lothar =)) whats next vladimir? go play Mario Demon

Tito
23rd November 2009, 08:59 PM
!deny

ss-darky
23rd November 2009, 10:31 PM
!deny