PDA

View Full Version : vouch req thePrestige.

thePrestige.
15th November 2009, 10:55 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
My name is Robert Kitanovski.
My bnet name is thePrestige.

2.) Your Age.
Sixteen,16.

3.) Where are you from?
Republic of Macedonia.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Since i am new to eurobattle.net , not so sure, but had no problems hosting at garena, my net speed is 3mbps/512kbs.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I've read about this league on gosugamers.net , and really liked the interview with your head moderator extasy..or hope didn't write it wrong :)...and want to try something new, new people and stuff :).

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
There is rare people who can honestly talk about his manners and temper, but if you like a truth answer, i am overall talkative guy , joking and stuff, and never flame( if you don't consider "Omg, that was stupid" as a flame :))

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I can play any role, if you ask me support is the hardest not for me but overall :) , you must go overall the map, ward it, and yet not get killed so you don't become a big creep late game + lot of ganks :D , and my favourite role semi-carry,ganker.
P.S can play support also, no matter its the hardest :D

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

Playing dota for 4-5 years now, started on garena and stayed at garena till now, tried a lot of leagues there...(public ones...also dxdi knowns as gdgi now, not sure still exsits tough) ...currently playing in MWCDL.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

Will sign for TG since i don't have any replay under this nick.

sublime_
16th November 2009, 06:27 AM
Good luck at tg.

Tito
16th November 2009, 11:09 AM
since sublime is wishing you good luck you will probably have a net restart durring the game, or you'll face an electricity problem.. but okay, sign in