PDA

View Full Version : barneyisonfire. racism????

John167
14th November 2009, 06:49 PM
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=96702

Can u explain me what is the reason of acc ban and IP BAN ? I mean i dont care much about acc cuz i can create a new one but cuz of ip ban my mate cant play too because of the same ip.

Ok so explain me how is "cygan" a bad manner word? If u think its vulgar word or smth then u should all get banned for racism. Cygan/gypsie is same person as blacks, indians, whites etc etc. So next time if someone will tell me "hey polak" or "hey white guy" should i report him for bad manner?

As I said he started offending me on the very beginning of our first game, he said he don't care that i have mass lag and then he said "out!" which i consider as higher bad manner than calling someone "cygan".

You guys already lost about 60% of pg players because of some stupid accidents like "discs" (which are in most cases some problems with net etc), but the most ridiculous section is bad manner one. I would feel like a pussy if i would report anyone for "bad manner" especially for bullshits like this... Its already hard to make with 8 pg players because most of them got banned here.

Would be nice if this case would be judged by someone other than phantom because i'm pretty sure he is some friend of danna.

Just one more thing, danna, report everyone for such a bullshits and u will have to play with yourself soon. I could report mass players for lag abuse/load abuse/bad manner/discs etc but i simply don't do it because it already takes so much time to find a ladder game vs someone with apm higher than 50 ...

MiZiGe
14th November 2009, 06:52 PM
1. If you had lags, you should have asked him to quit, if he did not, you can quit and report.
2. IP is banned for 7 days, not perma.
3. And yes, the way you talked was insultive.

John167
14th November 2009, 07:00 PM
I dont think i deserved for ip ban.... if You say its insultive then take a look at this : change the word CYGAN/GYPSIE with KOREAN, and romania with JAPAN. If u think korean>gypsie then u are racist not me...
me:so whats the speed of korean connection?
danna:im not korean im japaneese
me:u are japaneese
me:same thing for me ^^

then
me:i know ur korean tricks

then
me:but korean net

thats the same way and i still cant see how is it insultive ... i hope u get my point

phaNtom
14th November 2009, 07:14 PM
I won't change my mind.
Bye.