PDA

View Full Version : Barneyisonfire

danna
14th November 2009, 02:20 PM
he called me several times before this game gypsy, i told him i'm not cigany/gypsiy i'm Romanian and he told me that all ro are gypsies

watch 1 minute of this replay, the conversation, also he disckhack the game :) what a wanker

danna
14th November 2009, 02:44 PM
also here is the ss he requested during the game

John167
14th November 2009, 03:11 PM
lol i called u cygan in polite way and u started it by saying u dont care about lag in our first game. + it wasnt disc my comp and every thing in my house went down if u know what i mean... u can check the actions in the end of replay if u want. btw ur connection is horrible there is no way u could beat me on my host tt

danna
14th November 2009, 05:01 PM
don't lie you were very arrogant, i asked you several times why do you call me Gypsy, and you called me Gypsy way before knowing that i'm Romanian also i said i don't care about lag because the ping was bellow 100, so it was a good host, probably you forgot to close your torrents or something like that and you had a bad connection, but that's not a reason to call me Gypsy only because i'm Romanian, and you called me like 10 times, not only 1 time, since when Romanians are Gypsies, who are you to misjudge persons?

danna
14th November 2009, 05:06 PM
you said that ro and gipsy is the same thing, the term for Gypsies, Roma was invented in 1990, Romanians comes from Wallachians from the ancient german word "Walha" refering to Romanised and latinised people, for instance Italians are called by Polish "Wlochy" we were called "Wlachy" we are an European population very different then Gypsies, with secular history, calling a Romanian Gypsy only because it sounds near of "Roma" which was invented recent it's just racist and rude

fistaszek1
14th November 2009, 05:12 PM
Mr Danna, i dont see any no manner in this game, he only said truth... romanians ain't cygans? gypsis? Yes they are. For example americans (usa) guys are yankee's. So most ppl in past and now call them ''yankees'' so its some bad manner?:) Just look in eyes of truth - france - frogeaters , romania - gypsis, cygans, usa - yankees. Its not bad manner man, just second ''nicks'' for ppl in their countries. :) If he would said smth bad about Ur mom or dad - yes its bad manner. BUT WHAT U SAID HERE - NO BAD MANNER. Thx.

Btw ping shows connection to server. On servers like xpam u can turn on torrent and ping will be higher after 5-10 min, not already. But maybe its just ''pro'' gypsis host... who knows :)

phaNtom
14th November 2009, 06:52 PM
lol i called u cygan in polite way and u started it by saying u dont care about lag in our first game. + it wasnt disc my comp and every thing in my house went down if u know what i mean... u can check the actions in the end of replay if u want. btw ur connection is horrible there is no way u could beat me on my host tt

http://i38.tinypic.com/a3gqcy.jpg

Look at this SS, and tell me, who is lying here? barneyisonfire. acc locked, IP banned 7 days for racism.