PDA

View Full Version : shadeE

ShadY.
13th November 2009, 01:28 PM
hello! can i get my shadeE acc unlocked plz i don't know why it's banned :D or at least tell me why did that acc get banned thx

_Dead_Shoot_
13th November 2009, 01:44 PM
Yea,yea...
First:Felixar isn't banned you.
Second:Check here where you was banned: http://www.eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=86535 phaNtom noted you 3days,then AncientPriest permament banned you.
Third:You are not remember of this what have you writed?

u piece of **** i swear u with no reason ??? u come and u mega spam on ro chanel and first time i told u nicely to stop and u continued to spam!!
Check link what have i give you,if you don't remember.
I think they won't unban you.
EDIT:You was Bad Manner.

ShadY.
13th November 2009, 01:52 PM
yeye i was baned once for 3 days but why did that guy ancientpriest banned me haaa?

_Dead_Shoot_
13th November 2009, 04:31 PM
Ask him.There was a "reason" he writed "other" that he banned you for ever.
Create new account.
P.S that is his reason why he banned you.

Felixar
13th November 2009, 05:27 PM
wait for his answer :)

ShadY.
13th November 2009, 05:28 PM
k i will w8 ancientpriest to tell me why im banned ! he didn't give me any explication :D

Ancient Priest
13th November 2009, 06:18 PM
so u want me to remember why i locked u on 05-07-2009
pointless, i don't remember.

i think u were badmannered to me or smth... however i don't keep proof more then 1 month old.. so your unban topic is useless.

ShadY.
13th November 2009, 08:17 PM
nice im gone for something like 4 months on garena and when i come again on xpam i find my acc 800+games banned. and the admin who banned me doesn't know why he banned me and when i search my nickname in banlist it say's banned by Ancientpriest reason: ''other''. and i didn't do anithing to you now it's the first time when i hear that u are admin .. so plz some1 tell me why my acc was banned for NO REASON

Ancient Priest
13th November 2009, 10:57 PM
i already told you.
4 months passed since you were banned, i removed all proof from that date so it's pointless for you to come ask for stupid things.
you were banned, if u didn't reclaim your account since now it's long gone.
you did something wrong, i don't really ban accounts w/o reason.
It's also pointless to lie if u remember what happened, mby u'll be forgiven.
goodbye.

PS: some1 mentioned this to me. i think u were banned cause u shared acc with zuz.

ShadY.
14th November 2009, 07:02 AM
i was never reported for hack's only once for badmaner!! so what i coud do wrong to the server if i get my acc back and play on it ?? since i did nothing wrong

phaNtom
14th November 2009, 12:29 PM
The answer is NO.
:tclosed: