PDA

View Full Version : Eurobattle.net T shirts

[.AoW.]Freak
13th November 2009, 03:37 AM
Good night.
I had an idea about the T Shirts eurobattle.net, and I'm designer decided to make some models to help the server and created this thread to discuss a shop and or prizes for competitions. what you think about? so here are models
White
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn112/malfurius/T-shirtbnetbranca.png
Black
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn112/malfurius/euroTsblack.png

are only models for example we can discuss about the color and logo. Thank you for your attention
[. AoW.] FreaK

Vladimir
13th November 2009, 04:24 AM
Black model is awesome!

thewild
13th November 2009, 05:45 AM
white model is better. i think you should put some heroes in the shirt's back. :D:cool2:

2nooby4u
13th November 2009, 10:48 AM
White model ROCKS!!

Mladenus
13th November 2009, 11:07 AM
Both are good. And nice idea, btw.

Shoocky3V
13th November 2009, 11:12 AM
Black ftw~ When will they be on sale? I want one :D:D

mILOSbRE
13th November 2009, 11:13 AM
I like simple T shirts so white is good for me :D I would pay for it 5 euros :)

Tecktonik.
13th November 2009, 11:56 AM
Omg .. They'r Awesome. Both are Good. Nice idea man.

Josh_lopes
13th November 2009, 12:30 PM
They are beautiful, i forwarded your idea to the staff cuz we had some ideas as well about this t-shirt project some months ago.

Btw, staff will receive 5 tshirts black and white for free right? :P (don't answer j/k)

Both are just amazing..

Regards~

TP_MoonStar
13th November 2009, 12:55 PM
Indeed they are amazing, you got an exelent taste and sense for design :) nice one.

Quick note : Remember eurobattle.net is a " company " and you couldnt sell t-shirts using our logo whiout asking for permission but as for me i have nothing against it especialy since they are so extremely amazing.

Good luck and make sure you dont get stuck on country x country shippment wars.

_Dead_Shoot_
13th November 2009, 01:49 PM
Nice one man!
Both are amazing!

ShadY.
13th November 2009, 01:56 PM
omg nice il pay 10-20 euros for 1 if xpam whoud sell T's :D

smaree
13th November 2009, 01:59 PM
Remember eurobattle.net is a " company " and you couldnt sell t-shirts using our logo whiout asking for permission but as for me i have nothing against it especialy since they are so extremely amazing.

That's why he posted here :P

Btw really both are more than awsome.

Taz.
13th November 2009, 02:02 PM
Can you write on the back of the white one "Staff" in black ? And on the black on "Staff" in white :D ? Basically, you can make for staff and users :D

http://tshirtdomain.com/images/staff2.jpg

http://images1.cafepress.com/product/11047681v1_150x150_Back_Color-White.jpg

Just without the "Event". :p Oh and if possible, a eurobattle.net link on the sleeve, that would be nice too :D

Arbalest
13th November 2009, 03:08 PM
agreed both rox but i'm more on the white model the black 1 is too messed up in the writing but it still a very gj

[.AoW.]Freak
13th November 2009, 03:14 PM
WooW thank you, I will be discussing with the staff over and possibly create a store. prices and models will be discussed, but yet I'm really grateful for the comments and I will do some more models for you.
:laugh:

smaree
13th November 2009, 03:23 PM
Ye we wanna see more ideas :happy:

TP_MoonStar
13th November 2009, 03:37 PM
Just a side note : You dont have to worry about any legal notice regarding blizzard or eurobattle.net

The images itself does not belong to blizzard UNSELESS you use blizzard log somewhere.

Capone
13th November 2009, 04:24 PM
Made in Brazil (for users):

http://bnetbrasil.createforum.com/discussoes-gerais-f13/camisas-dota-eurobattle-t10432.html

_Dead_Shoot_
13th November 2009, 04:34 PM
Can you write on the back of the white one "Staff" in black ? And on the black on "Staff" in white :D ? Basically, you can make for staff and users :D

http://tshirtdomain.com/images/staff2.jpg

http://images1.cafepress.com/product/11047681v1_150x150_Back_Color-White.jpg

Just without the "Event". :p Oh and if possible, a eurobattle.net link on the sleeve, that would be nice too :D
Nice idea Taz.

Tecktonik.
13th November 2009, 05:07 PM
u can get famous from that shirts :)

Taz.
13th November 2009, 07:03 PM
Catch me on the server, today :) To talk about it. I'll be home like in 4 hours.

Nick: Taz.

Nobber708
13th November 2009, 11:19 PM
They looks kinda nice :p Or very nice :P :P ;)

Drozdy
14th November 2009, 12:40 PM
why would u like to get that kind of t shirt ?:unsure: isnt it little nerdish?:S

smaree
14th November 2009, 01:01 PM
why would u like to get that kind of t shirt ?:unsure: isnt it little nerdish?:S

It's not like at all cuz the shirts are too awsome XD

When you think of it again they maybe are kind of nerdy :\ Tho still can't say they're not awsome lookin.

obey.my.dreamz
14th November 2009, 10:23 PM
am not saying those r not good lookin' ,..but i doubt u'll get more chicks with those on,...
keep it real ;)

In.My.ConTroL
18th November 2009, 10:29 AM
Do you need to use an Armani to get girls ? Nobody would use those eurobattle.net-shirts inside a club.
Do you have a Shirt that you use to sleep or you also sleep using a Dolce & Gabbana shirt ?
The point here is not about attract girls, i could use those shirts to go on football, bakery, super market and it would not make me a nerd.

Josh_lopes
18th November 2009, 10:34 AM
Yes they would...in your screwed world but not in this one...
You prolly would give 20 euros for it cuz for you the only important thing now is xpam/w3.The thing Obey said up there....if you are not in up for some chicks you must be nerd or gay...which one are you ?
Truth hurts but don't hate.
I know you are 14 year old or w/e but even so young you should think more rationally than that.
''people would mass buy shirts with Staff even if they are not crew members'' ...dear god wake up from your virtual world.
I would put this in my sig but i don't wanna fuck up this one...i'll prolly put on fb and tag some people to check your statement.

Prime no one thinks the same way you think, save such opinions to yourself. A lot of people which plays here have +18, they just don't have time to discuss / giving their opinion about this because they need to spent all of their time on work, family and other things, but i'm sure they would agree with me and with almost all staff (which in this case almost every member are +18 years). I like.. and i'm old enough...

If you ask me if i gona wear such t-shirt, why not? At home, while practising or even if you organize a xpam event like dinner with friends (My country already did this...)

This is just an example, don't give importance to this but eminem for me doesn't mean anything and for you it can. However if i see you or everyone else with t-shirt i would say "lamme", in the other hand you would think different. Eminem is just an example...

Multiplayer games goes a lot away from the nerd style ;) It includes fun / discussions / meeting people from different places of the world and with different religions.. You (Everyone) just need to recognize it.

Now if you are like me and you like eurobattle the same way i do, metting people, have fun with the players we have, and a lot of other events you can find around. You would wear the t-shirt everyday, if you don't do such thing it's because you don't want people see you with that t-shirt otherwise they "would see the nerd that you are". Well guess what, i'm old enough to say "Fuck what the other people think..." i wear what i want to wear and that is all. After all who is more ridiculous? one guy which wear the t-shirt because he likes eurobattle and he plays howsoever the people see him on the streets and not behind a pc with the "nerd" t-shirt, or hiding the fact that you like to spent time here with your friends and having fun?

you should think more rationally than that

About the chicks, ofc you won't wear such things when you go hang out, but i'm pretty sure if you already have girlfriend she won't mind :) About hang out i don't have anything to teach because you are "pros" on that lool

Don't mind with my lack on grammar... I did not intend to offend no one nor religion nor culture nor nationality or even eminem fans :P, if i did i apologize.

Regards~

:spammer:

TP_MoonStar
18th November 2009, 10:57 AM
And here goes the "i wanna look cool so i will talk about girlz in a w3 forum and call everyone else nerd" posters.

Look, this topic is to discuss the t-shirts not about how you get girls.

I deleted the <14yo posts and left the important ones.

If you dont like or dont want please just avoid clicking on the post buttom that's all. It's always the same users who keep pimping the topics with same comments.

Josh_lopes
18th November 2009, 11:04 AM
Noticed now, your blank t-shirt as a mistake isnt euro.battle.net but yes eurobattle.net like your black t-shirt. I think you rlly put a (dot) on the middle :)

Regards~

pRiMe
18th November 2009, 04:25 PM
w/e...i didn't wrote that because i got something against you or crew and i didn't wrote that cuz i wanna be cool or look like pimp or smth(you should know that i ain't like that) but because it's a fact...i just wouldn't wear shirt with a name of game,that was my point,ya'll can think whatever you want.It's a fact and i don't care.I see i did offended ya with my post,it wasn't my intention,didn't want to hurt anyones feelings so hf wearing 'em ;) :*
Oh and just this josh lopes....when i was kid i was wearing shirt with Eminem on it but now it's stupid,i wear rapper style clothes and that's why i wouldn't wear such shirt as this,i doubt anyone who got his own style would wear it.
Diego you have a special shirt to wear when going to bakery or market ? xd

obey.my.dreamz
18th November 2009, 04:56 PM
heh,..damn,..i rly think it's sad what you get offended by ;P ,...

and yeah, i am gonna pull ur leg now when ur pathetic like that to take any joke about those shirt srsly,.. coz that in fact , does, make u a nerd,..
wearing it and not giving shit about if some1 calls u geek, that would mean u actly are not the one,..
so i guess... TT pals ,.. ;*
let me know if u start the trainers/shorts job ;)

Kepaa
18th November 2009, 05:04 PM
Hello guys.

Me and my friends were talking about pre-ordering those t-shirts since we liked the idea so much.

Will there be something like serial number of each of t-shirts produced? I`d like to have some in my private collection of shirts which are most dear to me and mean a lot.

If there is, save 10 t-shirts from first series please and we`ll talk about price, which I think that, for t-shirt like that, wouldn't be a problem at all. Every penny would worth it!

I don't see why those shirts wouldn't be worn in a club or anything Jane.. Stop being a joker or a pimp..

There is where my idea comes in..

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3737/xpampimps.jpg

Could you make some in green to go along with this suit? Maybe add some shiny sparkly stars so it really shines under the disco ball...

I would appreciate it so much! Thanks

Regards ~

Xpam fan!

Kepaa
18th November 2009, 05:07 PM
Sorry for the double post:

http://eatourbrains.com/EoB/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/troll.jpg

Davor
18th November 2009, 05:58 PM
i prefer djordjo buvljani,n1 serbian brand

In.My.ConTroL
18th November 2009, 08:01 PM
Who doesn't like a shirt brand ?!
I'm just saying that i don't care for what the others are thinking just because i'm using a shirt from eurobattle, i would use it.

pRiMe
18th November 2009, 08:15 PM
Everyone from crew will say that they would wear it...here.But would they actually...

Cen
18th November 2009, 08:20 PM
Prime forum troll. ;)

The idea is being discussed privately, but the biggest issue is money. We will tell what the decision is soon.

Josh_lopes
18th November 2009, 10:06 PM
One thing i can't assure you i didn't get pissed off with some of you nor posts...

And prime i have friends with your way to be and style... believe in me... You can beat i know what you dress and you look like =)

Now please stay focus on the thread and su with this spam or moon will come with his big hammer and the earth will fall on us.

Regards~

[.AoW.]Freak
19th November 2009, 07:21 PM
Good afternoon.

I'm reviewing prices
and the place where I will make the shirts.
in the case of parallel discussion, it does not
interfere with your style but is a help
to the server with funds, who want
buy thank you, who do not want
okay. the goal is both to help
server and for marketing.

by the way stop fighting over trivial things.
:cool2:

Josh_lopes
19th November 2009, 07:50 PM
Freak;1037761']Good afternoon.

I'm reviewing prices
and the place where I will make the shirts.
in the case of parallel discussion, it does not
interfere with your style but is a help
to the server with funds, who want
buy thank you, who do not want
okay. the goal is both to help
server and for marketing.

by the way stop fighting over trivial things.
:cool2:

Freak you can't do it without a admin approval otherwise u are producing the t-shirts in a ilegal way!

MadMax needs to approve this suggestion which involves money and merchandising (As far as i know, MM it's against such things) so we still can do your project but in other ways and those ways are being discussed, which we don't have a final decision about it.

Before you do anything, contact one admin.

Regards~

[.AoW.]Freak
20th November 2009, 04:22 AM
that is what I waiting...
and about selling that t-shirts i need some adm approve this.. so we create a store, and for large scale, only I making that t-shirts is impossible ... so i need some help to do... that is why I need some adm to talk about... and discuses about prices to... I don't want all the credit because i want help the serve.
got it ?

sorry about the terrible English.

_TerrorBlade_
20th November 2009, 07:33 AM
i would buy it... ! but only to wear it while trying to hook up with a chick so that i'll destroy everyone's perspective here.

in any case... IT'S JUST A SHIRT... sure, some may say the clothes you wear define your 'style', BUT! i have a theory!:
why wear a shirt?
when ya know, that in oder to accomplish total imbalance YOU DON'T WEAR A SHIRT, because everyone knows DH doesnt have a shirt, BM doesnt have a shirt!...

to wear, or not to wear?

ProfileScorp
20th November 2009, 07:38 AM
i would buy it... ! But only to wear it while trying to hook up with a chick so that i'll destroy everyone's perspective here.

In any case... It's just a shirt... Sure, some may say the clothes you wear define your 'style', but! I have a theory!:
Why wear a shirt?
When ya know, that in oder to accomplish total imbalance you don't wear a shirt, because everyone knows dh doesnt have a shirt, bm doesnt have a shirt!...

To wear, or not to wear?

imba!

pRiMe
20th November 2009, 02:24 PM
Xaxaxaxa this was good xD