PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Request [TemS]PaiN

paiNISTHESHIT
11th November 2009, 07:36 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Hi guys, im Angel Shira from Albania. My b.net name is [TemS]PaiN

2.) Your Age.
I'm 16 years old and for 2 months I will be 17 ...

3.) Where are you from?
Im from Tirana. the capital city of Albania. All knows where is albania at South Europe or part of Balkan countries.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
I'm not able to host but if i change my IP to static and forward the ports I will be able to host... My net speed is 4 MB but it not comes all cuz im a little far from the center...

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
The 1st reason to join in #ss league is I want to meet some new guys, that will help me in anything that they will be usefull for me... the second reason is i want to improve my skills and to grow them. I hope I will get those reasons in ss and hope to find some cool guys there...

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.Well, now for now I didnt flame or blame to others on each league or community that Im vouched or i was vouched. My manners are enough to control my self from flamers and "kids" behaviours. I play with my friend LAN and there im the guy that all respect, and this comes from my manner and my behaviors.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Hmm DotA-skills, this is why I want to join #ss, I want to improve my skills there and I want to grow them but im good enought to join there, i play gangers and carry better then a supporter but i can play all hero roles...

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Now my "carrier" is a little long history... I will start from a clan named GVF. I met GVF chieftain from a pub game at eurobattle and he was able to speak my language (Albanian) becouse he was from Macedonia (Gostivar) and he knows how to speak albanian. He was the first albanian that i ever met at eurobattle cuz here is not so populatet as game but is known a little. I left that clan just becouse they were full of noobs and i was there just for that clan was albanian clan. Next i joined Dpl and stayed there without clanm but there i met some new guys like Zemunac, 4Lokin or some others that helped me too much and joined their clan 4H. I played some games with them till dpl was destroyed. And I started to play a little Garena. From Garena i joined again Dpl and i left 4H cuz i wanted to get my own clan and i created that named 4P (For Pain). But i disbanded it cuz i got some bad marks at school and I got intactive for 1 month. From one month i logged on at eurobattle and from there i started to play DotArank and there i met the [MaMa]Dr4z4 and i joined MaMa clan. From MaMa finally im at TemS clan and i think that is more skilled clan and active clan that MaMa or some other clan I were. Thats my little long history of my clan or leagues.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
Theres the replays :
Best regards to all ss,
[TemS]PaiN

[MooN]Pain
12th November 2009, 11:29 AM
i wanted to get my own clan and i created that was named after my idol (Sir.Pain) 4P (For Pain)
support dis pro! tho he wont bring more pain than me..

Jovic
12th November 2009, 01:40 PM
Pain;1035761']support dis pro! tho he wont bring more pain than me..

pain in the ass perhaps? :ph34r:

paiNISTHESHIT
12th November 2009, 01:58 PM
haha yeap ! thats me... How do you know me ? :D

paiNISTHESHIT
12th November 2009, 11:00 PM
Comon guys, answer... :D

MYSTIC.
12th November 2009, 11:03 PM
!saPPorT

Majestic.
12th November 2009, 11:21 PM
-.-;1035977']!saPPorT

dun copy me emo! :p

[^RawR^]
13th November 2009, 12:44 AM
Viper replay - level 3 orb on level 8 instead of level 5? MJOLLNIR VIPER? Lol, insta-deny

paiNISTHESHIT
13th November 2009, 10:38 AM
I didn't get it, why you spam too much RawR. I think that you are not #ss Voucher... so the decision will be by #ss Voucher... Thank you.

Kepaa
13th November 2009, 11:14 AM
Since when Albania has internet ?:/

2nooby4u
13th November 2009, 11:40 AM

xD

paiNISTHESHIT
13th November 2009, 12:04 PM

Funny pfff

psy63
13th November 2009, 12:35 PM
not funny. its sad (:

ss-darky
13th November 2009, 12:56 PM
deny

eXtasY
13th November 2009, 12:59 PM
Deny. Actually what rawr said isnt spam, but truth :)

paiNISTHESHIT
13th November 2009, 03:04 PM
Did you checked all the replays, anyway I don't want to get vouched, i checked the manners of some ppl or #ss... Thank you !

Mr.7error
13th November 2009, 03:15 PM
Ok then, thank you too!

ss-darky
13th November 2009, 03:55 PM
closed then.